Black British role models

connorwickham

Guest babatundestacks

Doing something postive

Partner matches their origin

That's your criteria, but that's nonsense.
Does your current woman match your origin?
No I'm black, she ain't pure and she doesn't descent from either of my parents nationalities.
Is she mixed race?

"Her dad a cockney yardie".

Might as well just class her as white tbh

7 pages and yet none of you pro blacks have gave a reason as to why its a dis-qualifier 

This isn't really that hard to break down as a man that would never date a white woman as I actually have every intention of only having black children, the problem is the members of this particular forum tend to lust after white meat, as exhibited in a variety of threads including the Kim Kardashian thread, the picture thread and the NSFW Central area.

Yes I'll look at Kim but I'm not touching her or any other pale women. They just don't do it for me in the same way dark/black skin does.

Doing something postive

so if you're black being with someone half black still qualifies or how much of a percentage is acceptable?

Black=Black or Mixed only

White=White or Mixed only

Mixed=Black or White or Mixed only

What a d*ckhead

7 pages and yet none of you pro blacks have gave a reason as to why its a dis-qualifier 

This isn't really that hard to break down as a man that would never date a white woman as I actually have every intention of only having black children, the problem is the members of this particular forum tend to lust after white meat, as exhibited in a variety of threads including the Kim Kardashian thread, the picture thread and the NSFW Central area.

Yes I'll look at Kim but I'm not touching her or any other pale women. They just don't do it for me in the same way dark/black skin does.

ur lost in life tbh

• Downvote 1

Doing something postive

Can you explain why, for example:

A basic, dusty WOBO >>> an Asian woman of excellence

I don't agree or disagree with you, I believe a woman should be assessed on a case by case basis.

Cannot explain because Dusty WOBO are not on my radar and also the quality of WOBO out there validates my claim.

Furthermore never seen an Asian woman of excellene

+ an Asian woman of excellence is more likely to be seeking an as in man of excellence.

But their family will most likely look at you as the lowest of the low, a sub human. Fuck Off

• Upvote 1

ur lost in life tbh

Guys 45+ llow Grandad Dav

Doing something postive

I don't agree or disagree with you, I believe a woman should be assessed on a case by case basis.

Cannot explain because Dusty WOBO are not on my radar and also the quality of WOBO out there validates my claim.

+ an Asian woman of excellence is more likely to be seeking an as in man of excellence.

But their family will most likely look at you as the lowest of the low, a sub human. f*ck Off

Was that not the point I was making? You £1 microwave burger for a diet eating c*nt ?

Doing something postive

But their family will most likely look at you as the lowest of the low, a sub human. f*ck Off

Was that not the point I was making? You £1 microwave burger for a diet eating c*nt ?

I eat steaks and free range chicken breast you dopey c*nt!

• Upvote 1

ur lost in life tbh

Guys 45+ llow Grandad Dav

Lol every time I come back someone adds another year or 2 onto the last time someone mentions my age. Now its up to 45? You guys should start a pool.

Meanwhile what I said wasn't discounted and the proof is in the threads I mentioned.

ur lost in life tbh

:/

Choc ice

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ur lost in life tbh

Choc ice

:lmao:

wtf? You explained nothing.

just driveling on about how black men should suppress their love for white women.

i bet the pro blacks were bought up in a single mother house hold and play 2pac dear mama every weekend talking about how black women are queens. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

ur lost in life tbh

Choc ice

Dav didn't answer the question though,