Black British role models

connorwickham

Thread derailed already. Just looking for names and reasons not the credibility of partners.

it's derail is important. some people are arguing that if a blacks partner is not partially black then you're not qualified to be a black role model.
I just think your relationship away from your chosen profession is just as important.

Doing something postive

Partner matches their origin

so if you're black being with someone half black still qualifies or how much of a percentage is acceptable?
Black=Black or Mixed only

White=White or Mixed only

Mixed=Black or White or Mixed only

would black Caribbean and black African qualify?

why not?

Doing something postive

so if you're black being with someone half black still qualifies or how much of a percentage is acceptable?

Lol ffs

This forum is toxic.

• Upvote 3

Doing something postive

why not?

well am trying to find out what context he is using origin since the whole human race originated from Africa or is he using some qualifier of time based in an origin.

Doing something postive

why not?

well am trying to find out what context he is using origin since the whole human race is from originated in Africa or is he using some qualifier of time based in an origin.
I am assuming he meant black. Not nationality necessarily.

The whole every one originated from Africa is reaching imo

• Upvote 1

f*cking nonsensical I can't believe in 2015 we're still having this narrow minded debate. You think the partners of these people are really influencing the youth of today?!? Mate. WSHH, GRM DAILY and YOUTUBE are telling these kids it doesn't matter if she's black white or asian she just needs body. Surely the emphasis here has to be on the impact these individuals make on society and specifically the perception of blacks in britain, not the origin of the hole they bury their bone in. 

Come on guys wake the fk up!

f*cking nonsensical I can't believe in 2015 we're still having this narrow minded debate. You think the partners of these people are really influencing the youth of today?!? Mate. WSHH, GRM DAILY and YOUTUBE are telling these kids it doesn't matter if she's black white or asian she just needs body. Surely the emphasis here has to be on the impact these individuals make on society and specifically the perception of blacks in britain, not the origin of the hole they bury their bone in.

Yes, you are spot on with the impact they make on society and perception go blacks.

Right now, The general perception is becky is the trophy for the bruh who has made success of himself.

So,it is just as important to see respected black figures with a partner of their origin. It can be done and should be celebrated too

• Upvote 2

Yes, you are spot on with the impact they make on society and perception go blacks.

Right now, The general perception is becky is the trophy for the bruh who has made success of himself.

So,it is just as important to see respected black figures with a partner of their origin. It can be done and should be celebrated too

Of course it should be celebrated.

• Downvote 1

Okay so just black skin or at least one parent black, cultures, up-bringing and world views do not particularly matter?

whats the thought process as to why this is a qualifier?

Okay so just black skin or at least one parent black, cultures, up-bringing and world views do not particularly matter?

argh nvm

argh nvm

this post said so much without saying anything.

• Upvote 1

Doing something postive

Can you explain why, for example:

A basic, dusty WOBO >>> an Asian woman of excellence

I don't agree or disagree with you, I believe a woman should be assessed on a case by case basis.

Cannot explain because Dusty WOBO are not on my radar and also the quality of WOBO out there validates my claim.

Furthermore never seen an Asian woman of excellene

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

argh nvm

this post said so much without saying anything.

ok
  • Downvote 1

Doing something postive

Can you explain why, for example:

A basic, dusty WOBO >>> an Asian woman of excellence

I don't agree or disagree with you, I believe a woman should be assessed on a case by case basis.

Cannot explain because Dusty WOBO are not on my radar and also the quality of WOBO out there validates my claim.

Furthermore never seen an Asian woman of excellene

+ an Asian woman of excellence is more likely to be seeking an as in man of excellence.

• Downvote 1