Black British role models

connorwickham

Guest babatundestacks

pmsl course John Barnes is a role model

He was one of the first black players to play for the English national team which paved way for the next generation till we get to where we are now

Doesnt mean to say hes a saint or he made right life choices

However in terms of his 'Role' that of being a footballer of black origin playing for England, then of course aspiring footballers are going to look up to that and be inspired

Theres nothing role modely what so ever about a black man born in jamaica selling out and disrespecting his heritage by playing for a white country instead of the country that hes from.

Nor is there anything role modely about him making not one but two white females millionaires

pmsl course John Barnes is a role model

He was one of the first black players to play for the English national team which paved way for the next generation till we get to where we are now

Doesnt mean to say hes a saint or he made right life choices

However in terms of his 'Role' that of being a footballer of black origin playing for England, then of course aspiring footballers are going to look up to that and be inspired

Theres nothing role modely what so ever about a black man born in jamaica selling out and disrespecting his heritage by playing for a white country instead of the country that hes from.

Nor is there anything role modely about him making not one but two white females millionaires

One way of looking at it and not even saying that you are wrong but what about all the black millionaires that he has inspired? He's also invested into Jamaican football and has UK based projects. Come on buddy.

Lammy occupys one of the safest Labour seats of all time, while living as far away from totty as possible. Just numerous f*ckeries to his name. Can never touch his predecessor the gwad Bernie Grant and waltz into parliament like this...bernie_grant_robes.jpg

bernie grant's wife

3362709202.jpg

still a role model?

Lammy occupys one of the safest Labour seats of all time, while living as far away from totty as possible. Just numerous f*ckeries to his name. Can never touch his predecessor the gwad Bernie Grant and waltz into parliament like this...bernie_grant_robes.jpg

bernie grant's wife

3362709202.jpg

still a role model?

Yep.

I agree with afro and porchs philosophy to an extent.

• Upvote 1

cool, i was just checking. i dont think it should be based on who you marry.. not that i subscribe to such a list anyway

but lammy to me is a sell out due to just not being able to connect

he only wins because of the lack of anyone to challenge his safe seat.

such a disconnected c*nt.

Afronog

Darker Romello

Does the ghostface lean

Listen my friend, you be smorboy.

You let Bruhs run train on your trophy becky.

You should be taking notes.

:rofl:

:lmao::rofl::lmao:

0:50 :rofl:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: