Narcos

Gambino

Half way in but the spanish accents really really bug me

Its like watching a show about the krays and one kray has a texas accent the other has a scottish accent all the other associates have australian and scottish accents

Really off putting

I don't understand why this wasn't filmed only in English. You have to get it right if you are gonna have some of the dialogue spoken in Spanish. All the main characters (except the guy playing Gustavo) speak with thick 'foreign/gringo' accents. The equivalent of that will be filming a mini series about The Krays with all the main actors (including Ronnie and Reggie) speaking with thick Portuguese, Italian, French and American accents... it wouldn't make any sense!

pmsl, a comment on the telegraph's review

di plagiarism

• Upvote 1

Rah

Except there comparison doesnt make sense

That's not even true.

Gustavo has the most authentic paisa accent but not everyone is paisa. Different regions of colombia have different accents. There has been some questionable acting and maybe a few questionable accents but to suggest it should've been in English is a joke.

Up to episode 5, really really enjoying.

Enjoyed this thoroughly

The theme song >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Before this, I didnt know anything about Pablo Escobar really......I only knew his name and that he was some drug dealer

In hindsight, he did some stupidly silly things that were completely avoidable, but the way him and Gustavo had things locked in was commendable

Looking forward to series 2....especially if it's about someone else

That's not even true.

Gustavo has the most authentic paisa accent but not everyone is paisa. Different regions of colombia have different accents. There has been some questionable acting and maybe a few questionable accents but to suggest it should've been in English is a joke.

Up to episode 5, really really enjoying.

and this is coming from an actual colombian 

toto do you agree 

• Upvote 1

Didnt say it should be in english said pablos and a few others mainly gacha have annoying accents that dont sound legit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...