Fear The Walking Dead

Rsonist

what's the point? not looking to get fooled again by these guys

Walking Dead season 1 was a masterpiece, but like any show if it's popular it will just drag on and on

• Upvote 1

Personally, as I'm unemployed I have nothing better to do.

I'm not usually into spin-offs, particularly if they're prequels (doubt I'll be watching heroes reborn). Just checked out the first ep to see what angle it takes. It's different writers/directors/cast so it just feels like another and separate zombie series.

I can however see if it become pointless as the series goes on. I stopped watching TWD as things were boring and too repetitive. First episode had a good pace with this so will see where it goes.

• 4 weeks later...

I concur. I found the first episode ridiculously slow but this is starting to pick up some real pace now. Watched a few in a row and I'm fully drawn into it. Think the characters have not been easy to take too, hasn't really been anyone likeable. The lil smackhead is annoying.

Trus..

The coked up yout is annoying but the Dad though , fucking hell.

//

The Mexican dad is by far the best character in the show.

I wanna see those walkers in that stadium released.

LOL i thought he was going to break open the doors and chip down the stairs on some fuck the world tip