Whats Your Work Regime

underwriter

Rah Miz that sounds mad.

/

Re stand up. Yea that's kind of what it is.

It's for the devs to find out what everyone is up to and if anyone is blocked, or if you need to ask for help with something, etc. The one thing it's not is a way for the managers, PO, BA to keep track of people and man manage, etc. agile teams are supposed to be self managing

Don't really see how it's pretentious myself tbh.

/

Revs is winning though. The jokers I work with, if we had table tennis or anything like that no work would ever get done.

Rah, you man are really on that coffee wave

Monday (home) -Admin. prepare Weekly planner & Report and gather and put together training content for clients

Tuesday- Friday - Field based account client visit. Travelling (driving, flights or train). Just have bant's on Whatsapp group with other colleagues through the day.

Office - one or twice a fortnight. Usually, Just say hi to the IT manager and the marketing lot. Then it's straight to the meeting room and crack on with the agenda for the quarter or month. Not really a fan of the office environment at all. Ours is so tense and all.

Event weeks are the best. We Just get to play with other competitors products and get tons of goodies ( gadgets etc)

7.50 Leave Home

8.15 Train

8.40 Get to Work

8.40 - 10ish Browsing Internet while i do some printing

9am start work & daily briefings

10.00 - 12.30 try bang out as much work as possible so i can chill out for rest of the day

12.30 - 1.00 lunch

1.30 back to work

5.00 leave work

5.30 work finishes

You clwons that come too work to take shits <<<<<_________

keep that sh*t in your own household ffs

If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Allow holding it in like you're back at school.

nah but people here are talking about taking a sh*t at work first thing as part of their routine

how about you sh*t an hour earlier at home and have your shower right after. ytf would you shower, get ready and then have a sh*t?

i used to walk into work in the morning and think 'ffs, what PRICK stank out the toilets/changing room this f*cking early?!'

mid-morning onwards, cool. 1st thing in the f*cking morning tho bruv, what the f*ck

especially if i wanted to piss as well. gets me vex thinking about it, f*ck all you d*ckheads

• Upvote 6

You clwons that come too work to take shits <<<<<_________

keep that sh*t in your own household ffs

If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Allow holding it in like you're back at school.

nah but people here are talking about taking a sh*t at work first thing as part of their routine

how about you sh*t an hour earlier at home and have your shower right after. ytf would you shower, get ready and then have a sh*t?

i used to walk into work in the morning and think 'ffs, what PRICK stank out the toilets/changing room this f*cking early?!'

mid-morning onwards, cool. 1st thing in the f*cking morning tho bruv, what the f*ck

especially if i wanted to piss as well. gets me vex thinking about it, f*ck all you d*ckheads

being paid to shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>