Notting Hill Carnival / Bank Holiday Weekend

Ephren Taylor

Cardigan banged still.. Thought you'd understand now Iv seen couple you man in the gym thread, when you got size you can pull anything off .. Cardigan hanging off the shoulders with a fresh white T.. Casual wear, not my fault there was a £500 minimum rating process although it was 50/50 anyway so stop bringing it up like I got roasted

Lol

That's the problem with you gym man think u can pull anything off coz you got muscles

Nah g

Same dons that are wearing them jeans with the drawstring waist and tracksuit bottom cuff at the bottom

:rofl:

Cardigan banged still.. Thought you'd understand now Iv seen couple you man in the gym thread, when you got size you can pull anything off .. Cardigan hanging off the shoulders with a fresh white T.. Casual wear, not my fault there was a £500 minimum rating process although it was 50/50 anyway so stop bringing it up like I got roasted

Lol

That's the problem with you gym man think u can pull anything off coz you got muscles

Nah g

Same dons that are wearing them jeans with the drawstring waist and tracksuit bottom cuff at the bottom

Those niggas are jokes

Walking round looking like Michael Jordan and open mouth when a skinny nigga scoops hoes

The bigger u are the more careful u need to be with drop selection imo

Maybe when you're standing at 5foot but I'm 6"5

I could go to a club in a £5 primark plain T and it still fits like amarni

Argument is irrelevant because Iv seen some tragedies on here and it's only when 1 person consigns it that it suddenly bangs but if that first person takes the piss out of it other people follow suit .. Some sheep flex

• Upvote 2

The bigger u are the more careful u need to be with drop selection imo

Maybe when you're standing at 5foot but I'm 6"5

I could go to a club in a £5 primark plain T and it still fits like amarni

Argument is irrelevant because Iv seen some tragedies on here and it's only when 1 person consigns it that it suddenly bangs but if that first person takes the piss out of it other people follow suit .. Some sheep flex

fam... just take the l.

the drop was dusty

Lol

Nah g

Too much truth. My don who competes and is a PT come link me one time wearing Air Force high tops and them cuffed tracksuit bottom jeans :lmao:

Had to take him Zara to rectify that before we could commence with our day

Lol

Nah g

Too much truth. My don who competes and is a PT come link me one time wearing Air Force high tops and them cuffed tracksuit bottom jeans :lmao:

Pmsl

Scrap man drop

People have wanted to restrict it to a park for years

Stupid pricks

It should stay as it is!!!!

Statistically, for gthe amount of people.....there are less incidents than other events...surely?

END of the day it's down to their call. It's fallen off over the years. Also heard they are struggling with sponsors year on year. Eventually the sponsors will pull out and yeah it will end up in a park somewhere

People have wanted to restrict it to a park for years

Stupid pricks

It should stay as it is!!!!

Statistically, for gthe amount of people.....there are less incidents than other events...surely?

END of the day it's down to their call. It's fallen off over the years. Also heard they are struggling with sponsors year on year. Eventually the sponsors will pull out and yeah it will end up in a park somewhere

Surely thats purely subjective opinion?

I would personally say that it's better than ever

If the sponsorship issues are real, than that is a shame.

I wanna do carnival in Trinidad & Grenada next year