Notting Hill Carnival / Bank Holiday Weekend

Ephren Taylor

Was that not the point though. (If he is a plant/media machine)

Sorry to Bape the ting slightly but;

I was listening to a Howard Stern show from years ago and they were discussing something called "q ratings" (if i remember right) 

These ratings calculate how many mentions a person gets in the media and allocates them a rating. 

Again can't remember what these ratings lead to, but i imagine sponsorships amd coverage are some  of the more visable benefits....

Think of the saying: all publicity is good publicity and then it'd make sense. 

Alternatively it could just be a heavy handed clumsy attempt coming from a sincre place. (We have after all seen the guy play football) 

how is his tweet wrong or anything like that?

police wrote:

run up to carnival (original dangargan black event) > heroin > bad drug > carnival + seizing heroin >>>> (ohhh these fucking blax  monkies... they are still wronguns)

glastonbury > white people >>> all lardeedarr >> flowers in their heads >>> everythings bliss > no mention of drugs etc etc

so what point is he missing???

I think what most people felt wrong about the polices tweet was that how does a load of heroin in catford have any relevance at all to carnival, where as stormzys tweet seemed to accept that the heroin was for carnival but theres also drugs at white festivals such as glastonbury.

Maybe im wrong but thats what i took from it all.

• Like 4

Unless that Heroin has "For Carnival" marked on it, or it was discovered alongside evil plans to distribute Heroin at Carnival the Met had no right posting that tweet, don't get onto Stormin.

They actually know better aswell, so tactical they know exactly what they're doing. Probably want to cause a riot. Fucking devils

Just now, Mizchif said:

Unless that Heroin has "For Carnival" marked on it, or it was discovered alongside evil plans to distribute Heroin at Carnival the Met had no right posting that tweet, don't get onto Stormin.

They actually know better aswell, so tactical they know exactly what they're doing. Probably want to cause a riot. Fucking devils

exactly 

not sure why people are coming for this stormzy chap 

you lot hate the guy so much that even when he does something positve he is knocked down 

what he was saying is that the met never tweets about so called busts of drugs and arrest before teh v festival, glasto etc etc 

so why does notting hill get a mention ( is it because its a black event)

he was not saying that he accepts heroin is consumed and sold at carnival he was making two points: 

1. whats a drug bust in catford got to do with carnival 

2. are drug busts ever tweeted by the met with festvals/ events attached to them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

whats a drug bust in catford got to do with carnival 

This is what I'm saying

Even if people were targeted due to previous , past carnivals, gang matrix etc this is a tenuous link to carnival at best

Tryna make a comment on the type of people visiting etc, if Stormzy was heavy handed what was that Met tweet

Shout him still

3 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

This is what I'm saying

Even if people were targeted due to previous , past carnivals, gang matrix etc this is a tenuous link to carnival at best

Tryna make a comment on the type of people visiting etc, if Stormzy was heavy handed what was that Met tweet

Shout him still

What people are saying is stormzy didn't make this point at all tho.

He articulated his reply very poorly.