Notting Hill Carnival / Bank Holiday Weekend

Ephren Taylor

12 minutes ago, Grafter said:

These man will grab up a girl who is dressed normally too

I reckon the only girls not gettin grabbed is hijabis

True. And they know not to because they know repercussions are coming their way if they do. 

I’m not in any way defending these idiots. If they did that to any of my cousins, they’re getting fucked up on site. But that’s why we don’t want our younger daughters/sisters/aunties walking around half naked at night because pieces of shit will prey on them.

I’m just a realist. All this “raise them better” talk ain’t gonna stop this culture. It’s too deeply ingrained. The best you can do is mitigate it the best way you can.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Revealing outfits is part of carnival

Look at the floats

these girls are spectators not part of the parade 

i was seeing girls with batty riders revealing the underside of the bum 

batty was out everywhere , tits squeezed and pushed out for ultimate exposure

/ that floacist interview look at how she and the rest of the girls were dressed for carnvial - modest 

now they want to look like strippers on portabello road 

then will complain when treated like strippers 

if i dress like a clown , treat me like a clown 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

True. And they know not to because they know repercussions are coming their way if they do. 

I’m not in any way defending these idiots. If they did that to any of my cousins, they’re getting fucked up on site. But that’s why we don’t want our younger daughters/sisters/aunties walking around half naked at night because pieces of shit will prey on them.

I’m just a realist. All this “raise them better” talk ain’t gonna stop this culture. It’s too deeply ingrained. The best you can do is mitigate it the best way you can.

I dno I think its deeper than that with hijabis. They are just seen as more untouchable in that way, like theres even certain topics of conversation I wont start with them

Similarly if you get a rasta woman, head tie, colours, she ain getting touched 

Yh we can never erase all the nasty men but if we get into the victim blamin thing, it takes the focus off where it needs to be and as we concede, if modestly dressed women get it, how we dress cant be the main issue

14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I dno I think its deeper than that with hijabis. They are just seen as more untouchable in that way, like theres even certain topics of conversation I wont start with them

Similarly if you get a rasta woman, head tie, colours, she ain getting touched 

Yh we can never erase all the nasty men but if we get into the victim blamin thing, it takes the focus off where it needs to be and as we concede, if modestly dressed women get it, how we dress cant be the main issue

This kind of goes back to how a woman is dressed will change  how men will perceive or treat them.

Certain guys will see a woman dressed half naked and think that she’s opened to being treated like a slut. Is it right? Of course not but that’s the society we live in.

I’m not victim blaming at all but that’s how a lot of guys think. Yeah, it would be great if parents raised their children better but even the best parents raise sexual deviants they aren’t aware of. Too many guys have the sheep mentality and won’t check their guy for moving like a d*ckhead.

They're already making cat calling illegal in France. We’re heading that way in Britain soon. Because of those fools who don’t respect boundaries, the rest of us are gonna get penalised.

21 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I agree with both of these statements

There’s a lesson in there somewhere

Yh but then again we dont see hijabis at carnival do we? Or at parties

Obviously day to day, violations are less likely to occur but they are still almost invisible

We don't want the lesson to be that we don't go to mixed parties...or we have them somali men only cafes...

30 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Yh but then again we dont see hijabis at carnival do we? Or at parties

Obviously day to day, violations are less likely to occur but they are still almost invisible

We don't want the lesson to be that we don't go to mixed parties...or we have them somali men only cafes...

I think sometimes life is about accepting there are varibles out of our control and concentrating on the varibles we are in control of

This doesn't negate what's right or wrong in any given situation

But it definately can have an effect the desired outcome

17 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Dunno what planet donny's on TBH

Man are getting shot and stabbed for dressing like roadmen you know ?

So you're telling me that guys ain't getting moved to via mistaken identity? I've seen plenty yewts who dress a certain way get banged in or worse for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

@Grafter this is what happens when you listen to these stupid white feminists and buy into all their claptrap.  /

i fully agree mandem do really need to stop touching up girls but i myself refuse to fight for a woman thats dressed like a prostitute.

I mean what do some of these women expect.

Going to a place where the main objective is to pretty much have sex with eachother (daggering), and where the girls froloc around dressing like absolute whores.

Bam out,titty dem out.

I can only go back to what jd was saying.

They have completely basterdized and changed the caribbean carnival culture for the worse if you compare how the women were dressed 10/20 years ago

100% ^^^

To be expected if you dress like a prostitute and are around men who are under the influence of alcohol and god knows what drugs. In my book you are putting yourself at risk. These women need more self awareness.We don't live if this great fantastic moralistic society, we live amongst rapist murderers and thieves and when they get the opportunity the wolves will pounce like they did at Carnival.

I'm not saying I don't understand what man are saying but this "She's asking for it" narrative due to the times and culture in 2018 is disgusting to read.

It's simple. Whether you see a nicely dressed woman, or a woman who's "bam is out, batty is out", that doesn't mean you lose your head and start feeling up random gyal like a Brazzers orgy. ON ROAD. IN PUBLIC. What kind of man behaves like that? What's the mindset for seeing scantily clad women and seeing a green light? Can someone explain please?