US News Reporter Shot Dead

Guest babatundestacks

Stating the obvious, but we all know he was nuts.

There are however levels to that - and the way he used the media here was exceptional as these sort of shootings go. It shows that the US population is adapting to these shootings - there is gonna be copycats.

I feel f*cked to think I was online as he posted the video. I don't know. Feeling 'connected' to someone like that - I know Facebook is big, but Twitter/Reddit was on his tail a few hours after, police scanner streams popping, etc. To actually sit there and see his 'media' mind at work - live, was f*cked.

These sort of people could kill any of us, so nobody would champion them, but America REALLY needs to develop a REASONED response to these things when they happen, as they're clearly a cultural feature by this point. They also need to do as much to improve inter-racial communication.

I personally think almost everyone in America is a few levels up on the average European when it comes to mental health issues. I think the society breeds nutters. They have beef with the World and they've never really gotten their domestic 'sh*t' together - it means people are generally more scared/fearful/defensive in general. That's just my observation, maybe I'm wrong.

Spot on