Where is North West London

Elementalism

wow

trap god u usually come across as clued up but this cardinal point debate is making u look dumb

take the L

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brosen_windrose.svg

like i said before, leaving area differences aside nw is north, west of north, inbetween north & west

Honestly, I wouldn't bother.

He's already had taxpayer funded Geography GCSEs and he's still dunce.

Proper simpleton.

Actually waiting for Trap to define these geographical and cultural differences.

"Well in Uptown, our rice is cooked a little bit longer. We stew chicken on Saturdays as we dedicate Sunday to the Trap. We worship facing North West, as culturally we are different from our North brothers. Unlike the rest of North London, North West London is actually home to the only indigenous Black Britons in history...In fact, we are fairly sure that all Blacks were descended from this original pair. Also we wipe our arses with leaves."

:rofl:

• Upvote 5

Actually waiting for Trap to define these geographical and cultural differences.

"Well in Uptown, our rice is cooked a little bit longer. We stew chicken on Saturdays as we dedicate Sunday to the Trap. We worship facing North West, as culturally we are different from our North brothers. Unlike the rest of North London, North West London is actually home to the only indigenous Black Britons in history...In fact, we are fairly sure that all Blacks were descended from this original pair. Also we wipe our arses with leaves."

Pmsl

The thing in london is that west, north west, east, central and north are all technically north london.

Anything the other side of the river is south but the same doesnt apply for the north side of the river.

With thw argument you man are supplying is that areas like acton and forrest gate are north london too.

• Upvote 1

Pmsl

First line killed me

Pmsl

First line killed me

tears

This is not an argument where posting a pic of cardinal points can back up you lots nonsense argument

Element started referring to NW as North when in actuality it's NW

Rather just say he couldn't be bothered to write west he starts rambling nonsense

In a literal sense places in Harlesden you walk down the road and you're in Acton or White City, cross the road in Kensal Green you're in Grove these are facts that cannot be argued or disproven by using a compass or cardinal points

But EVEN if you are gonna use cardinal points (which I don't agree with as London hasn't been designated points 360 degrees across the board) it still isn't something that actually supports the argument

If anything:

it might even be WNW

/

Differences in culture are clear to those who have frequented the parts of London in question. For one we don't have big Turkish/Kurdish community like they do in North I would go into detail but there's no point wasting time discussing this with out of town avatars

This is not an argument where posting a pic of cardinal points can back up you lots nonsense argument

Element started referring to NW as North when in actuality it's NW

Rather just say he couldn't be bothered to write west he starts rambling nonsense

In a literal sense places in Harlesden you walk down the road and you're in Acton or White City, cross the road in Kensal Green you're in Grove these are facts that cannot be argued or disproven by using a compass or cardinal points

But EVEN if you are gonna use cardinal points (which I don't agree with as London hasn't been designated points 360 degrees across the board) it still isn't something that actually supports the argument

If anything:

it might even be WNW

/

Differences in culture are clear to those who have frequented the parts of London in question. For one we don't have big Turkish/Kurdish community like they do in North I would go into detail but there's no point wasting time discussing this with out of town avatars

What a load of tosh.

I described your location ROUGHLY - why would I need to go into details when the majority of the forum know where you're from. Why would I need to be that accurate, you're acting like I'm a TomTom.

Sorry bro, next time I'll use your precise longitudinal/latitudinal coordinates, shall I?

My main point was you look dumb referring to your bits as 'Uptown' repeatedly (there's like 10+ posts, you're gassed on it, don't lie). You realized how stupid you looked and then tried to get into semantics to save face. I vividly remember you using the term 'Uptown Couture' on here to describe some homemade clothes.

Denying you're from a northerly region when your postcode has a big N at the start is baffling.

• Upvote 2

Nah element is wrong

Parts of east london are more north london geographically then north west london

If the london postcode map had symmetry there would be no nw postcode and it would fall under west

Would never fall under north

• Downvote 1

Nah element is wrong

Parts of east london are more north london geographically then north west london

If the london postcode map had symmetry there would be no nw postcode and it would fall under west

We're not talking about parts of East London.

This should help you make sense of it

london_postcodes.png

As you can see if your referring to north west london as north london then you might as well say the same for the majority of east london

Pmsl

First line killed me

tears

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah element is wrong

We're not talking about parts of East London.
This should help you make sense of it

https://geoffbilbrough.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/london_postcodes.png

As you can see if your referring to north west london as north london then you might as well say the same for the majority of east london

·  A schematic map of London's inner postcodes

NW

NW2 Cricklewood, NW3 Hampstead, NW4 Hendon, NW5 Kentish Town, NW6 Kilburn, NW7 Mill Hill, NW8 St John's Wood, NW9 The Hyde, NW10 Willesden, NW11 Golders Green

NW1 North Western head district

N

N2 East Finchley, N3 Finchley, N4 Finsbury Park, N5 Highbury, N6 Highgate, N7 Holloway, N8 Hornsey, N9 Lower Edmonton, N10 Muswell Hill, N11 New Southgate, N12 North Finchley, N13 Palmers Green, N14 Southgate, N15 South Tottenham, N16 Stoke Newington, N17 Tottenham, N18 Upper Edmonton, N19 Upper Holloway, N20 Whetstone, N21 Winchmore Hill, N22 Wood Green

N1 Northern head district

E

E2 Bethnal Green, E3 Bow, E4 Chingford, E5 Clapton, E6 East Ham, E7 Forest Gate, E8 Hackney, E9 Homerton, E10 Leyton, E11 Leytonstone, E12 Manor Park, E13 Plaistow, E14 Poplar, E15 Stratford, E16 Victoria Docks, E17 Walthamstow, E18 Woodford, E20 Olympic Park

E1 Eastern head district

W

W1 Western head district

W2 Paddington, W3 Acton, W4 Chiswick, W5 Ealing, W6 Hammersmith, W7 Hanwell, W8 Kensington, W9 Maida Hill, W10 North Kensington, W11 Notting Hill, W12 Shepherds Bush, W13 West Ealing, W14 West Kensington

WC

WC1 WC2

EC

EC1 EC2 EC3 EC4

SW

SW1 South Western head district

SW2 Brixton, SW3 Chelsea, SW4 Clapham, SW5 Earls Court, SW6 Fulham, SW7 South Kensington, SW8 South Lambeth, SW9 Stockwell, SW10 West Brompton

/SW11 Battersea, SW12 Balham, SW13 Barnes, SW14 Mortlake, SW15 Putney, SW16 Streatham, SW17 Tooting, SW18 Wandsworth, SW19 Wimbledon, SW20 West Wimbledon

SE

SE1 South Eastern head district

SE2 Abbey Wood, SE3 Blackheath, SE4 Brockley, SE5 Camberwell, SE6 Catford, SE7 Charlton, SE8 Deptford, SE9 Eltham, SE10 Greenwich, SE11 Kennington, SE12 Lee, SE13 Lewisham, SE14 New Cross, SE15 Peckham, SE16 Rotherhithe, SE17 Walworth, SE18 Woolwich

/SE19 Norwood, SE20 Anerley, SE21 Dulwich, SE22 East Dulwich, SE23 Forest Hill, SE24 Herne Hill, SE25 South Norwood, SE26 Sydenham, SE27 West Norwood, SE28 Thamesmead

·  The London postal district system was introduced by Rowland Hill in 1857. [map]

·  Originally there were ten districts - WC, EC and the eight compass points. Each stretched out approximately 12 miles from the central post office (near St Paul's Cathedral) [map]

·  SW was, and remains, the only London postal district to cross the Thames.

·  In 1866 Anthony Trollope merged the NE and E districts under E. He also nudged in the outer boundary, removing Ilford, Romford and Dagenham from the system. NE would later be used for Newcastle.

·  In 1868 he abolished the S district by splitting it between SW and SE. S would later be used for Sheffield. [map]

·  In 1917, to improve wartime efficiency, the eight postal districts were subdivided and numbered. The head post office in each district was coded 1, then the remaining areas were numbered in alphabetical order of the main delivery office. [map]

·  Because W1 (the West End) was so important, the western head district (in Paddington) got to be W2 instead.

·  SW had two head districts (inner southwestern and outer southwestern) so had two alphabetical lists, one for SW1–SW10 and another (starting in Battersea) for SW11–SW20.

·  SE also comprised two alphabetical lists, the inner district being SE1-SE18 and the outer district being SE19-SE27.

·  Multi-character postcodes were introduced across London in the 1970s, each starting with the three or four characters of the existing district code.

·  Ten postcode areas have been further subdivided by adding another letter on the end. These are E1, N1, W1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, WC1, WC2 and SW1.

·  New code SE28 was carved out of SE2 and SE18 when Thamesmead was built. The only other fresh code is E20, created in 2011 for the Olympic Park, and formerly part of E15. There is no E19.

·  The only London boroughs entirely covered by "compass point" postcodes are Camden, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth and Westminster. Meanwhile Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Hillingdon and Sutton lie entirely outside the London postal district.

·  Sewardstone, an Essex village north of Chingford, is the only place outside the Greater London boundary but within the London postal district.

·  The outer London postal region includes postcodes AL, BR, CR, DA, EN, HA, IG, KT, RM, SM, TW, UB and WD.

·  If the NE postcode still existed, it would contain modern postcodes E2, E4, E5, E8, E9, E10, E11, E17 and E18. An NE street signremains on Victoria Park Road in Hackney.

·  If the S postcode still existed, it would contain modern postcodes SW2, SW4, SW9, SW12, SW16 and SW17, plus SE5, SE11, SE17, SE19, SE21, SE24, SE24, SE25 and SE27 (I think).

What a load of tosh.

I described your location ROUGHLY - why would I need to go into details when the majority of the forum know where you're from. Why would I need to be that accurate, you're acting like I'm a TomTom.

Sorry bro, next time I'll use your precise longitudinal/latitudinal coordinates, shall I?

My main point was you look dumb referring to your bits as 'Uptown' repeatedly (there's like 10+ posts, you're gassed on it, don't lie). You realized how stupid you looked and then tried to get into semantics to save face. I vividly remember you using the term 'Uptown Couture' on here to describe some homemade clothes.

Denying you're from a northerly region when your postcode has a big N at the start is baffling.

Dunno whats wrong with this d*ckhed yout

North west is North west

It's North of the Thames same way East and West are

What does that deny exactly?

Come like I'm arguing with a woman

/

I'm not acting like anything

You choose your words

It's your keyboard

If you don't want to be specific DONT BE SPECIFIC

Please remember nothing I do in life is to impress fuck boys like you that spend worrying amounts of time watching what other MEN that you don't know and have never met are doing

• Upvote 2

Pmsl

First line killed me

tears

@ Element i don't have a problem with u, don't think u a fed, don't think u a bad guy for being intrigued by street culture etc but saying North West London is the same as North London is like clowns like The Infamous who say Eminem just has songs about rape, killing, violance, comedy when his biggest song is Not Afraid. His biggest singles are Mockingbird, Cleaning Out My Closet, Beautiful, Lose Yourself, When I'm Gone, Sing For The Moment, Like ToySoldiers, Headlights etc and his highest selling albums are The Eminem Show which is the highest selling hip-hop album of all time and Recovery don basically has more deep songs than any other mainstream rapper. U obvisly not a clown u simply just wrong because u done seen the map of London post code areas but u still arguing

Dkdksksksksskskskskkx

How did man make a post bout nw/n about Eminem

Polow Da Gawd>>>>>

• Upvote 4

@ Element i don't have a problem with u, don't think u a fed, don't think u a bad guy for being intrigued by street culture etc but saying North West London is the same as North London is like clowns like The Infamous who say Eminem just has songs about rape, killing, violance, comedy when his biggest song is Not Afraid. His biggest singles are Mockingbird, Cleaning Out My Closet, Beautiful, Lose Yourself, When I'm Gone, Sing For The Moment, Like ToySoldiers, Headlights etc and his highest selling albums are The Eminem Show which is the highest selling hip-hop album of all time and Recovery don basically has more deep songs than any other mainstream rapper. U obvisly not a clown u simply just wrong because u done seen the map of London post code areas but u still arguing

Dkdksksksksskskskskkx

How did man make a post bout nw/n about Eminem

Polow Da Gawd>>>>>

Could use many examples point stands Elemant is not a prick just like many people out there is interested in a lifestyle he not apart of but is wrong on this ocaassion

Word is bond b