Where is North West London

Elementalism

I can't believe guys are actually arguing about what someone wants to refer to his area as LOOOOL

Like if he was putting it on his CV or was teaching schoolkids you would have a point but this shit is actually making me cringe.

SMH

• Downvote 4

@ Element i don't have a problem with u, don't think u a fed, don't think u a bad guy for being intrigued by street culture etc but saying North West London is the same as North London is like clowns like The Infamous who say Eminem just has songs about rape, killing, violance, comedy when his biggest song is Not Afraid. His biggest singles are Mockingbird, Cleaning Out My Closet, Beautiful, Lose Yourself, When I'm Gone, Sing For The Moment, Like ToySoldiers, Headlights etc and his highest selling albums are The Eminem Show which is the highest selling hip-hop album of all time and Recovery don basically has more deep songs than any other mainstream rapper. U obvisly not a clown u simply just wrong because u done seen the map of London post code areas but u still arguing

Dkdksksksksskskskskkx

How did man make a post bout nw/n about Eminem

Polow Da Gawd>>>>>

:rofl:

my days

@ Element i don't have a problem with u, don't think u a fed, don't think u a bad guy for being intrigued by street culture etc but saying North West London is the same as North London is like clowns like The Infamous who say Eminem just has songs about rape, killing, violance, comedy when his biggest song is Not Afraid. His biggest singles are Mockingbird, Cleaning Out My Closet, Beautiful, Lose Yourself, When I'm Gone, Sing For The Moment, Like ToySoldiers, Headlights etc and his highest selling albums are The Eminem Show which is the highest selling hip-hop album of all time and Recovery don basically has more deep songs than any other mainstream rapper. U obvisly not a clown u simply just wrong because u done seen the map of London post code areas but u still arguing

Dkdksksksksskskskskkx

How did man make a post bout nw/n about Eminem

Polow Da Gawd>>>>>

:rofl:

my days

too funny

the way it was shoehorned in

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...