Martial

The Infamous

11 career goals

Not looking good for LVG at all.

But to the people that will be screaming for Pep after lol if you think you've seen attention to detail & slow build up play. Aint seen shit yet.

//

As for Martial , i'm down it just doesn't make sense for the fees being thrown around. Swear Greezmans release clause is 50M's ....

Anthony Martial (photo) was presented Monday at 11:00 at the gathering of the France team at Clairefontaine. He requested from Didier Deschamps permission to travel to England to sign a contract with Manchester United.

Given the exceptional circumstances, the coach has acceded to the request of the player.

Anthony Martial left Clairefontaine Monday at 12:00. He will return on Tuesday morning.

En savoir plus sur http://www.fff.fr/actualites/164024-570541-permission-exceptionnelle-pour-martial#PkY7gbmQzglxe1FA.99

http://www.fff.fr/actualites/164024-570541-permission-exceptionnelle-pour-martial#brRRmLg1lId816sJ.99

Can play wide as well.

Def need pace in that RW/RF area

What this vid doesn't show is that his general play is really good. Reminded me of Welbeck in an England top when I saw him against Valencia. 

However...

• price is a joke
  • Rooney gonna kill his career
  • LvG will drop him for dribbling

Can play wide as well.

Def need pace in that RW/RF area

What this vid doesn't show is that his general play is really good. Reminded me of Welbeck in an England top when I saw him against Valencia. 

However...

• price is a joke
  • Rooney gonna kill his career
  • LvG will drop him for dribbling

Funny you mentioned In and England top , the only kit welbeck has ever performed in.

How this guys name is being mentioned in a United thread in 2015 is fuckery.