EU Migrant crisis

Seydou

Well they are here. We already seen the Calais situation. Greece and Italy got their hands full.

Hungary, Serbia don't give a fuck

Germany and Sweden taken in the most.

Who's fault is this? Is it cause of bombing their countries and try to bring "freedom "?

Will this affect UK leaving EU?

I want your views.

Anyone actually know anything about it apart from the myth that they are trying to get to the UK ?

How can you claim it's a Myth that they want to reach the UK when thousands are causing issues in Calais trying to ermm......reach the UK?

When you see them as well it always seems the majority is men in their prime. You don't know where these people are coming from, whether they faced any dangers at home or what their own mentality and history is. Unfortunately there are going to be genuine people running for their lives mixed in with people who just heard there is a free pot of gold at the end of the EU Rainbow.

Need to take a seriously hard stance or the result is going to be a bunch of Western countries (Including the UK) that end up as shit and broken as their own. I know certain guys don't value their own existence & luxory here though.

Are you two talking about 2 diffrent issues ?

Germany seems to be the county of choice and they said they will take them think they said they will take 1% of their population which is around 800k people. Its Hungary actually being jobsworths causing issues we are seeing on the news.

Shout out to the UK took 250 people which IMO is fuckry

• Upvote 2

you guys remember that plane travelling from Barcelona that crashed in the french alps earlier this year,

was talking to a daem around that time about the incident:

me : " did you hear about that plane that crashed yesterday? 150 people died. " wow.png

daem : " yeah, and FOUR DOGS" damn.png

me : xTnqfVU.png