EU Migrant crisis

Seydou

Are you two talking about 2 diffrent issues ?

Germany seems to be the county of choice and they said they will take them think they said they will take 1% of their population which is around 800k people. Its Hungary actually being jobsworths causing issues we are seeing on the news.

Shout out to the UK took 250 people which IMO is f*ckry

Germany already had this number an its now growing

i agree we should take more but British people are being embarrassingly hostile about this.

We have to think about whether the places they will be sent to can handle the influx social services wise plus housin an everything

we are i think one of the third largest eu economies but our social infrastructure is still struggling in many places which is what people in this country have been cryin about for ages

Well in Davy lad. Nicky G would be proud. Keep em out, it's for the best. Sure there are those genuinely in need, but then you will get the islamist rape gang groomers who want to rape our women and children. We've seen what happened in Rotherham where the sick lefty fucks sold us down the river to the muslim rapers.

DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Mr Cameron, Jack salutes you matey. God save the queen.

Call me a prick but I don't see how importing hundreds of thousands of backwards arabs into European countries solves anybody's provlems. The reason these people are fleeing in the first place is because they have a culture of mass murdering their neighbours over flimsy tribal/religious differences, and now people want them all to come and live in the UK and Germany so thy can bring with them the same mentality that destroyed their own countries?

The irony is not lost on me that me are the only people saying this, and we are probably both the only people in this thread who came to the UK as political refugees

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wasting your time debating with certain guys on here. You are talking to people that dislike the UK already so why would you expect them to care about hundreds and thousands of economic migrants coming here who are going to negatively impact the country.

Nobody wants to see children dying like that, I'm pretty sure them people who rush to save animals would do the same if they saw a child drowning. However all you Pro Immigration people like the Government are the ones encouraging these deaths by not taking a hard stance and eliminating all these illegal attempts to enter other countries where they quite frankly are not wanted.

Out of interest how do you lot feel about them countries saying they only want to take Christian Migrants in?

On 03/09/2015 at 2:37 PM, Yuri said:

Call me a prick but I don't see how importing hundreds of thousands of backwards arabs into European countries solves anybody's provlems. The reason these people are fleeing in the first place is because they have a culture of mass murdering their neighbours over flimsy tribal/religious differences, and now people want them all to come and live in the UK and Germany so thy can bring with them the same mentality that destroyed their own countries?

The irony is not lost on me that me are the only people saying this, and we are probably both the only people in this thread who came to the UK as political refugees

Yuri, you're a good lad and I like what you stand for. You're welcome down the pub with me and philos any time. All the best geazer. x

germans at it again with there nazi fuckery chanting in the streets, we damn right said only a few of the fuckers,' but end of the day we are a small island with no space, do not know how u have the audacity to even comment when we saved your life....yuri

Wasting your time debating with certain guys on here. You are talking to people that dislike the UK already so why would you expect them to care about hundreds and thousands of economic migrants coming here who are going to negatively impact the country.

Nobody wants to see children dying like that, I'm pretty sure them people who rush to save animals would do the same if they saw a child drowning. However all you Pro Immigration people like the Government are the ones encouraging these deaths by not taking a hard stance and eliminating all these illegal attempts to enter other countries where they quite frankly are not wanted.

Out of interest how do you lot feel about them countries saying they only want to take Christian Migrants in?

Name names and quote quotes

Do you think there's a difference between a refugee and an immigrant?

That kids parents were trying to get to canada btw

Name names and quote quotes

Do you think there's a difference between a refugee and an immigrant?

Yea I know there is a difference between people running out of fear for their lives and people chasing the pot of gold...... But how do you tell the difference? The word is out around the world that Europe, especially the UK is this wonderful place to live where you get free money and free houses. People ( Including Mothers and Children ) will pack their bags regardless to get here.

It doesn't make sense to be honest, are we saying that our intervention overseas is to protect our own interests or for the liberty and freedom of all people. If its the latter then there shouldn't be any semblance of an argument to allowing immigrants into the country. If its the former, then I can understand this stance. All of this talk of "backwards", I'm sure acclimatising to the UK is possible, especially when you consider the age of some of these migrants.

• Downvote 1

The difference is quite easy to tell tbh

If your one of the almost 2m people in a refugee camp in turkey fleeing the civil war in syria, you are a refugee seeking asylum

If your one of the few hundred thousand fleeing your shitty country (afghanistan, eritra, mali, nigeria etc....) then you are an economic migrant.

Afghans post did make me laugh tho but whats even funnier is that the biggest after lybians crossing the channels is his fellow countryman.

One more thing only 4% of migrants and refugees are coming to the uk

How is that easy Toto? These man ain't turning up in countries like hey mate here's my passport and here's some footage I captured on my GoPro of my life being threatened in said country........ There are illegals  in the UK right now who can't be sent home because they refuse to say where they come from.

It doesn't make sense to be honest, are we saying that our intervention overseas is to protect our own interests or for the liberty and freedom of all people. If its the latter then there shouldn't be any semblance of an argument to allowing immigrants into the country. If its the former, then I can understand this stance. All of this talk of "backwards", I'm sure acclimatising to the UK is possible, especially when you consider the age of some of these migrants.

Neither..... Our involvement overseas was for the benefit of a few rich men who try to secure their continued wealth. The only responsibility we should feel as a Nation is for being d*ckheads and allowing guys to take our Brothers and Sisters to do their dirty work for their gains.

Honestly do you just pluck stuff out the air and claim it as a fact ?

• Upvote 1