Football Manager 2016

Creed Diskenth

#FM2016 release date confirmed at November 13th. 

#FM16 Customise your own touchline manager character & see them and other managers on the touchline 

COTctkHUAAAXKfZ.png

#FM16 Match engine - 2000+ new animations, deeper set-piece control, improved AI & brand-new highlights package 

COTdX-xVAAQFnqB.png

#FM16 Go head-to-head with mates in Fantasy Draft mode 

COTeD6dUAAAZdLB.png

#FM16 Replace an existing team with one of your own. Choose a name, colours & add yourself with Create-a-Club mode 

COTewBeUEAAYXnB.png

#FM16 Deeper match analysis, player & team stats with Prozone integration

COTfb23UYAQgmSj.png+

#FM16 Big changes and improvements to transfer, contract, player & contract screens (and many more)

COTgH-iUEAAnZ7m.png

#FM16 TOUCH: Cross-play between desktop & tablet

COTgz30U8AAKDYB.png+

#FM16 EXTRAS: Upgrades to board requests, finances, press conferences & more

COThfpvUYAAUqQ5.png

#FM16 Depiction and treatment of injuries more realistic than ever before

I need specific instructions. Fullback and winger double up over loads. Striker playing on the shoulder. False winger that plays as a wide number 10 like Santi or Silva. Proactive defensive pressing. And a few other features to make it realistic

Everything bar the proactive pressing can be done already though bruh bruh.

I need specific instructions. Fullback and winger double up over loads. Striker playing on the shoulder. False winger that plays as a wide number 10 like Santi or Silva. Proactive defensive pressing. And a few other features to make it realistic

yeah as a instruction for the whole game

wana be able to target teams weaknesses as the game is happening.like a In game shout

wana be able to target teams weaknesses as the game is happening.like a In game shout

Bro, I'm confused, you can do all this I swear.

Give me an example of what you mean please.

Bro, I'm confused, you can do all this I swear.

Give me an example of what you mean please.

like say the opposition make 3 subs u are drawing and one of their fullbacks is injured

Need a instruction that allows me to exploit that side of the pitch. I know I can set the shout to pass the ball down the flanks but I need that specific command that I can make to my winger and fullback to target that side of the pitch :lol:

I think that explains it

Also would like to be able to tell players what areas to press like the zones. the Striker pressing and pushing center backs to split and play long balls forward. Thus forcing them into errors and winning the ball back easier. I hate the way they invite pressure

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...