Female Friends

JOHN DOE

Do you have them?

I personally don't apart from my work colleagues 

My flatmate has quite a few but i cant undertand why?

He can bring a few girls to the house just to chill but in my world this is preposterous.

You are not coming to my house unless we fucking on on the road to fucking 

Am i the immature one?

Never be friends with these women, your friend will learn the hard way.

Even if you are fucking them, DO NOT BECOME THEIR FRIEND.

They will start to look at you as if you are a fuckboy..... trust me speaking from experience.

If its strictly platonic and you have no sexual attraction to them then thats cool, but otherwise.... DO NOT FRIEND THESE WOMEN. TRUST ME!!

• Upvote 3

I have a few.... some were failed links... or links that developed into nothing

Some have been platonic from the start.... friends of friends who have linked people etc......

I don't see the issue... As long as everyone knows the boundaries..... drunk & sober

It's good to get female perspective on some situations, especially where they do not have a stake in the result...

I wouldn't say female friends to chill with, phone and see how they are etc.

There are a couple that I will talk to every couple weeks. How's it going, advice and general conversation.

Also think sometimes it is a bad thing I've grown up and only seen women as sexual objects.

Other times I think thank God.

However my boys who has beat the most in my circle (triple figures), has loads of female friends. That's how he gets most his p*ssy. Female friends bring him in all the damn time. With dimes.

There have been bring ins, but not as often as i'd like, women beeeee territorial

/

Some of my friends look great....I've seen men do madness in a club for some of them lol

...spending time with these lot as friends offers so much insight into the female psychey (sp?) .

Come to think of it...... having female friends has probably lowered the chance of me settling down 

Ever.....

f*ckin bishes

Ended up sleeping with every single female friend I've ever had. Got acquaintances I chat to every now and again on whatsapp who are old links but that's about it.

The way I am as I person if I'm attracted to your mental and your physical then we're having sex eventually.

Yea more or less this

Some of my friends look great....I've seen men do madness in a club for some of them lol

Lol I'm too f*cked, I actually find it weird reading this from a male.

I can't ever see myself in a situation like that

:lol: bruv

What if things get sticky? End up caping for a ting you ain't even beating?

Long

loooooool naaaaaaah.... I said.... boundaries are known from early

If things get sticky....they have to deal with it... then they have to deal with the banter the same way any of my boys would get bantered

Absolutely no cape duty.... ever..Their brother, or their dad or their trong butters friend can save them if needed.... 

There have been bring ins, but not as often as i'd like, women beeeee territorial

/

...spending time with these lot as friends offers so much insight into the female psychey (sp?) .

Come to think of it...... having female friends has probably lowered the chance of me settling down

Ever.....

f*ckin bishes

Fammmm

The rationalisation for fuckery is amazing to watch. Then when you meet and spud their boyfriend and they kiss him, I'm thinking nigga you have no idea and I'm so sorry.

...I don't get involved I'm domestics.

Lol I'm too f*cked, I actually find it weird reading this from a male.

I can't ever see myself in a situation like that

:lol: bruv

What if things get sticky? End up caping for a ting you ain't even beating?

Long

Jesu

One tried to cape trap me. Just walked off to smoking area and stole a Natalie of one australian breh new in London.

/

Ever.....

f*ckin bishes

Fammmm

The rationalisation for f*ckery is amazing to watch. Then when you meet and spud their boyfriend and they kiss him, I'm thinking nigga you have no idea and I'm so sorry.

...I don't get involved I'm domestics.

From my perspective as a woman with male friends i think the same thing

I never used to say anything when i was younger but now I champion the cause for women i don't even know where i feel its appropriate to do so.

I'm not always heard but i know i make a difference

An from all the things ive been witness to an been told i could easily say eff men. Whats the point? All of my friends cheat or have cheated. The nicest one used to cheat about twice a year an he thought that was good.

but i have not given up...cos you can't really can you

Also in dealing with your partner, if you have a genuine female friend she can give advice on how to talk to your girl on certain topics that you would otherwise have had no idea how to approach. I've even had to go an ask my mum cos ive come unstuck cos ive never had a child so i cant give that certain perspective

Variety is the spice of life an the more different people you have in your circle with different perspectives the better your life could be.

Those who don't have female friends on the basis that they have nothing to offer but sex are missing out big time. But if you cant cope you cant cope

Women are human beings with valid opinions on a variety of subjects