Female Friends

JOHN DOE

I agree with the variety aspect, but you ain't missing out big time. Also let's say acquaintances (vast majority of the time) because that's what it is. They ain't helping you move house or listening to your ideas.

If you lot have noticed, once that female friend is cuffed or married she is ghost. And I expect her to be.

Would you want Supermalt in your yard in the name of your girls friendship? Belly laughing with your girl in the kitchen while you watch motd? Nonsense.

like my boy who lives with me recently brought two girls to the yard to chill they were doing balloons and drinkng etc 

but he is not beating none of these girls 

i was on a link at the time in my room  and was genuinely baffled by this behaviour 

to make matters worse one  of the  'girl friends' that he was entertaining my other boy is currently moving to (he is like me and doesnt have any female friends )

we both cannot understand this behavior 

i have also found that guys with many female friends are semi bitch made 

more emotional, more gossipers,

• Upvote 1

I agree with the variety aspect, but you ain't missing out big time. Also let's say acquaintances (vast majority of the time) because that's what it is. They ain't helping you move house or listening to your ideas.

If you lot have noticed, once that female friend is cuffed or married she is ghost. And I expect her to be.

Would you want Supermalt in your yard in the name of your girls friendship? Belly laughing with your girl in the kitchen while you watch motd? Nonsense.

Yes absolutely my male aquaintances ghost when they get married/long term relationships

Very Mildly sad about that but thats just the course of life. I recently lost one but im mad happy for him an ive come to expect this

My actual friends will help me and we are actually friends. But yes even with ur real friends theres time when u gta give space. Cant be up each other's arse forever

:lol: @ the last bit. I dno man...i dno

my mans not down

• Upvote 1

Some of my friends look great....I've seen men do madness in a club for some of them lol

Lol I'm too f*cked, I actually find it weird reading this from a male.

I can't ever see myself in a situation like that

:lol: bruv

What if things get sticky? End up caping for a ting you ain't even beating?

Long

loooooool naaaaaaah.... I said.... boundaries are known from early

If things get sticky....they have to deal with it... then they have to deal with the banter the same way any of my boys would get bantered

Absolutely no cape duty.... ever..Their brother, or their dad or their trong butters friend can save them if needed....

Lol that doesn't sound like a friendship then g

:lmao: this guy

This happened with my last remaining female friend earlier this year. She went very quiet over a period of about 3 months, holla'd her and asked is she seeing someone she said yeah. Basically the guy didn't want her chatting to me and he was adamant that I beat but she always denied it, eventually she told him and he gave her an ultimatum. Hear from her about once a fortnight now.

And this time last year we was TIGHT.

:lmao: this guy

This happened with my last remaining female friend earlier this year. She went very quiet over a period of about 3 months, holla'd her and asked is she seeing someone she said yeah. Basically the guy didn't want her chatting to me and he was adamant that I beat but she always denied it, eventually she told him and he gave her an ultimatum. Hear from her about once a fortnight now.

And this time last year we was TIGHT.

Same with me, she bounced and I knew what time it was.

As for the guy in your story;

she lied that you two beat, confessed eventually, he gave a baseless ultimatum, and she is still talking to you?

I'm not marrying here.

Remember the time my friend & I went to this dance together ... was dead so we chilled at the bar and was planning to leave soon...

I went toilet before we left and when I was walking back I saw this guy talking to her. I told her "alright, let's move...you ready?"

She said to my man "this is my friend I was telling you about" and calmly slotted a glass my way...

Looked at him and all I saw was

wee-bey-gif2.gif

then I clocked the finesse that just went down :lol: Downed my drink & buss out.

My answer to the "would you beat?" question was always "why wouldn't I beat?", but I learnt I don't have to f*ck every (buff) girl I know ... I don't see the relationship between man/woman needing to be predicated on sex all the time. And yes 2 of my females friends are buff.

With my closest friend, she's got a man and we're bless but he ain't got to worry about me. We went to see Eric Roberson couple weeks back...get a meal every couple..help eachother with whatever...

Ffs

Lets say some d*ckhead you don't like goes for your "friend", would you tell her to leave him or warn against him?

Lets say your close friends man, was with another woman and you catch him, would you inform her?

What happens if she believes him and not you, will you feel hurt?

Do you walk side by side them while they they do things a couple would do. What happens if her guy tells you to duck out of nowhere one day , will you complain to her.?

and if you do ghost, what will you tell her when she asks why you been ignoring her calls or avoiding her.?

So many things I want to know

Ffs

Lets say some d*ckhead you don't like goes for your "friend", would you tell her to leave him or warn against him?

Lets say your close friends man, was with another woman and you catch him, would you inform her?

Do you walk side by side them while they they do things a couple would do. What happens if her guy tells you to duck out of nowhere one day , will you complain to her.?

and if you do ghost, what will you tell her when she asks why you been ignoring her calls or avoiding her.?

Wtf is this?

These soap opera scenarios are killing me  :rofl:

You don't suddenly start acting like a bitch because you can make friends with someone of the opposite sex

Just keep it simple & treat them the same as if it was one of your boys in the same situation

The only thing you have invested is the friendship....nothing else mayyyyyyne

Ffs

you could easily have these same situations with one of your boys.

i'm not really sure why the answers would be different

Ffs

Lol very long