Guys Passing Comments on Your Girl

Bruno Di Gradi

sometimes it might not even be about the girl its about you and what YOU would do???

how YOU would feel?

if you react are you just excited because you rose to the nonsense

tbh i dunno what i would do... depends how severe/intense it was

but tbh i was at that club on sat and i was speaking to a girl, then a black guy just comes on her other side and starts speaking... at first i thought he new her but the bidy language was like naaa..

so i said 'brav... brav... im speaking to her innit'  hes like yeah yeah ite then walks off

aparently he was mad at her because i drew her and she didnt wanna give him her number

Imhim da gawd pt 2

If the comments are disrespectful to her or myself then it will need to be addressed.

Otherwise I will just laugh and keep it moving.

thats the problem imo

its just disrespectful comments

man have gave me ratings on road but no disrespectful shit...im ok with that...they can make the other comments they REALLY wanna say when i've walked off. It's just man saying the wreck stuff, not that its happened with man infront of me..actually it happened once with a group of man and i just walked over to them and said "What you man saying, u man cool yh?" ...more time they just dont say nothing more.

I know man are gonna talk greeze when im not around, that's a given. It's just a respect thing. I would never do that to a man whilst he's with his girl.

If the comments are disrespectful to her or myself then it will need to be addressed.

Otherwise I will just laugh and keep it moving.

thats the problem imo

its just disrespectful comments

man have gave me ratings on road but no disrespectful sh*t...im ok with that...they can make the other comments they REALLY wanna say when i've walked off. It's just man saying the wreck stuff, not that its happened with man infront of me..actually it happened once with a group of man and i just walked over to them and said "What you man saying, u man cool yh?" ...more time they just dont say nothing more.

I know man are gonna talk greeze when im not around, that's a given. It's just a respect thing. I would never do that to a man whilst he's with his girl.

That's all you can do tbh. At the same time long getting into a madness with a group of man when it's just you and your girl.

It's not even a disrespect tbh unless he knows you like that

If that was me I would just look at my girl raise my eyebrows and continue to drink my tea

What I did tbh

Some small fry artist but on the come up so I guess he's getting gassed up

Guy is hovering that's why I'm taking it as disrespek

Normally laugh out loud

Sometimes look at her like really

/

As for the artist its not disrespect, its for your girl to shut it down

You dont know him

Guest babatundestacks

I will always say something. if it escalates it escalates.

Females test guys on this sort of thing to see if you are a p*ssy or not and once they think you are there is no coming back from that.

Always say something

It's not even a disrespect tbh unless he knows you like that

If that was me I would just look at my girl raise my eyebrows and continue to drink my tea

Pos.

I will always say something. if it escalates it escalates.

Females test guys on this sort of thing to see if you are a p*ssy or not and once they think you are there is no coming back from that.

Always say something

Give a fuck about their test. Assess the situ.