Guys Passing Comments on Your Girl

Bruno Di Gradi

Creasing.

Was reading thinking you man knownhes trolling right

• 4 weeks later...

need to learn to control my anger...walking with my girl see one guy pre and notify his bredrin to look...walk past...look back and my guys booging..

walked up to them on some "what you man saying?" on some psycho one

got into a verbal passa ..for some reason he said "im from hackney bro" like that was gonna stop me or something lol...made him do that forced teacher apology sorry and kept it moving...but in hindsight i should of just allowed it. He didn't say anything disrespectful just a pre...and obviously guys are gonna pre...but i aint seen my girl in a hot minute due to work so i was just on some hype.

One day im gonna end up getting swung on for that...and it's not about getting swung on infront of my mrs.

What they did was disrespectful.

Prefer having a girl no one wanted?

You dont watch next mans wives when their walking with them.

this was/is my mentality... but like others said...my girls not dusty so its bound to happen and i just need tolive with it...they didnt say anything disrespectful...my problem is that im too aware of my surroundings.

Had to hot one guy in the club last week

He accidentally barges into my girl, turns around sees her, thinks it's an opportunity, tried move into her ear and hold her arm

Stepped forward quick and removed his arm and said you need to not touch her. Guys like what I'm just saying sorry. Said you can say sorry without touching her and don't be doing that again etc.

Turned around he was like with 3/4 guys. But its would've been worth getting into something over that if he had replied with bass. Dsts situation however I don't think is. Can't be touching my girl. It does ruin your night though. You turn all serious and over vigilant. Your girl gets annoyed because she's saying it's nothing people are just idiots etc. You two then get annoyed at each other and both lose out on a good time.

You just need a mature girl who isn't going to be dumb enough in her mind to think people do it because they don't rate you etc.

• Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Had to hot one guy in the club last week

He accidentally barges into my girl, turns around sees her, thinks it's an opportunity, tried move into her ear and hold her arm

Stepped forward quick and removed his arm and said you need to not touch her. Guys like what I'm just saying sorry. Said you can say sorry without touching her and don't be doing that again etc.

Turned around he was like with 3/4 guys. But its would've been worth getting into something over that if he had replied with bass. Dsts situation however I don't think is. Can't be touching my girl. It does ruin your night though. You turn all serious and over vigilant. Your girl gets annoyed because she's saying it's nothing people are just idiots etc. You two then get annoyed at each other and both lose out on a good time.

You just need a mature girl who isn't going to be dumb enough in her mind to think people do it because they don't rate you etc.

Did the guy know she was your girl?

Guest babatundestacks

You can't get mad over someone looking

Theres a difference between a quick glance and what dst said though.

Guys are pointing and telling their compadres to look at a next mans missus while hes walking with her.

Thats a bit too much for me.