Rugby. A middle-class sport?

Afroman

Middle class or not I just watched Japan beat south Africa.

Absolute scenes.

Japan beat South Africa

South Africa 32-34 Japan

Posted at18:49

In every other Rugby World Cup match Japan had conceded an average of 48 points per game. They hadn't won in 18 World Cup matches. They were written off. They weren't given a hope. They were expected to be thrashed. BUT THEY HAVE BEATEN SOUTH AFRICA! Incredible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lol england are so dead at team sports

Too many sh*t mixed race athletes with sleeve tattoos f*cking up

Never would ave run with martin Johnson and dallagio

Some guy with a platinum.mo hawk in the scrum

Don't wna see an England rugby team with any kaffars unless they are called Jeremy f*cking guscott

Nah not on this one fella.

Try again.

• Upvote 2

Played Rugby at school level. Nothing major. To be honest it opens doors for you with the middle classes if you are not from that background. I remember my graduate interviews with partners at firms they were interested in discussing that. White middle classes barely give a fuck about football, most of them see it as scum sport.

Same for cricket and golf. business in he city is often done over a round of golf (which is one of the reasons I am inclined to learn).

To be honest it opens doors for you with the middle classes if you are not from that background. 

My brother said the exact same thing to me, Taking interest in it worked well for him.

Remember in primary school we had some after school tag rugby thing I somehow got involved in. a month or so later our school took part in a big regional wide tournament against other schools across the borough.

Me and this African girl who was definitely meant to have been born a brother ran riot through the whole thing. Was like the oldschool pes R9 and Owen\Shev master league partnership. Even though we lost in the final we both ended up getting players of the tournament and we were the only blacks in the whole thing :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

lmao