Luck..

easy.pee.zee

I don't mind listening to religious people preach about the end of the world

had one guy telling me about how the dajal (sp?) is alive right now and will rise up to take over the world

how the queen will die this year and there are signs everywhere (mentioned something about 7 sisters and Gareth Bale at Tottenham moving to Madrid :lol:) that this is all preordained

that guy was a great story teller though :lol: had me slightly paro and I'm not a believer in anything dunno how you muslim guys wouldn't have a panic attack listening to that 

cs

DFGD

FGG

FGDFG

yeah dajal is living in the mountains 

that brudda blessed u with intel. use it :Y:

u won't be swayed by him on the day of judgement i hope 

I remember in the height of hood illuminati tales this don told me look at the way Edmonton is spelt

I was like ... yeah....?

He said "eDEMONton is what this place was before - the end of days are soon"

I still laugh at that sh*t

• Upvote 4

Who remembers the hood illuminati story tellers on radio. I was like 14 tryna get to sleep. Stoned out of my mind. Decided to get some slowjams on so flicked on déjà hoping frisky was doing an all nighter or a tape was playing or something. Instead these two guys were on talking some next smack about the city of London corporation. I was like waaaa... anyone know what they were called?

atheists<<<<

always forcing that sh*t on you. yet no one forces religion on them :/

It's actually true, only ever known one person that would try push their religion on others, but athiests don't shut up about it.

/

I'm not religious

That's a bit of a mass generalisation.

• Upvote 2

Who remembers the hood illuminati story tellers on radio. I was like 14 tryna get to sleep. Stoned out of my mind. Decided to get some slowjams on so flicked on déjà hoping frisky was doing an all nighter or a tape was playing or something. Instead these two guys were on talking some next smack about the city of London corporation. I was like waaaa... anyone know what they were called?

Yeah I caught that show a couple times. Don't know the name though

:lol:

Deja friday nights > 

Frisky, Stamina, then them illuminati guys talking smack until early hours in the morning. Think of them was called Duamutef. used to play Extracts of Malachi Z york tapes. Cant lie I was taking them man for gospel for a minute

Caught so much jokes listening to that station.