Advice on women from women

Supermalt

Got a Muslim girl I go to for advice sometimes and a Christian girl (they have morals, are neutral and intelligent)

Other girls deep down don't want to see your girl happy imo so they offer bullshit

Either that or they are too stupid, disneyfied and delusional to offer someone of my intelligence and awareness anything that could possibly help me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Always listen

Never take it

All women have an idea of whats right or what they want and what men should do, none of it actually runs tho because in reality women respond to something totally different.

• Upvote 4

Saying that though, do you ask the deer how to catch deer or do you ask the deer-hunter? LOL.

Lol true.

Just noticed a pattern were the advice is more of what you can do for them, rather than things that are mutual. But that might be asking too much.

All describing a man they wouldn't even like looking at their history. Wtf.

All women have an idea of whats right or what they want and what men should do, none of it actually runs tho because in reality women respond to something totally different.

THIS tbh..

women will say they want a good guy/gentleman, but when they have one they are askin him to drop her to her "friend" Tyrones after the £200 meal...

fucking bitch...I loved n trusted her!!

Only advice I remember from women is:

- When a girl is done with you, NEVER be that guy that keeps texting/calling (although I did this once and got back in the p*ssy so meh)

Lol you needed a girl to advice you in that?

Was probably the same chick you was trying to get back

• Upvote 2

Only advice I remember from women is:

- When a girl is done with you, NEVER be that guy that keeps texting/calling (although I did this once and got back in the p*ssy so meh)

Lol you needed a girl to advice you in that?

Was probably the same chick you was trying to get back

:lol: