The Dave Thread (@SantanDave1)

Elementalism

• 1 month later...

Guy is proper boring 

i managed to get stormzy of my youtube autoplays now this guy pops up every 5/6 songs

?????

I like that tequila track. But yeah co sign ice.  he is boring. 

Engineered for those Neo-back packing, New balance wearing, Shoreditch residing, vegan burger eating, only wear foreign club jerseys in my home town spilling, personal blog owning, I go bait places in europe for holidays but make it look exotic on the gram ass niggas 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Afroman said:

I like that tequila track. But yeah co sign ice.  he is boring. 

Engineered for those Neo-back packing, New balance wearing, Shoreditch residing, vegan burger eating, only wear foreign club jerseys in my home town spilling, personal blog owning, I go bait places in europe for holidays but make it look exotic on the gram ass niggas 

Jesus man, who hurt you?

asides from wanna know, i haven't heard a decent song from this fella. he is mediocrity in the truest sense of the word, lyrically and sonically.

seems like any man in grime can go far now if they make a few words rhyme and have a professional aura. more power to the young don tho, milk it while you can.

On 18/07/2017 at 4:45 PM, Axiom said:

asides from wanna know, i haven't heard a decent song from this fella. he is mediocrity in the truest sense of the word, lyrically and sonically.

seems like any man in grime can go far now if they make a few words rhyme and have a professional aura. more power to the young don tho, milk it while you can.

he acc has some good metaphors, plays on words etc but his delivery can be subpar so it takes away from the bars a lot. He does have potential but he needs a new producer cos all his songs are sounding samey and he needs to make more gritty songs imo

• 1 year later...

Opinions on the album?

• 4 weeks later...

album is pretty good as far as UK albums go these days, but I can't see myself pulling it up much

congrats to him for the success #1 in the charts is amazing - have any other non-commercial UK rappers hit that high?

• 6 months later...