Elementalism

The Dave Thread (@SantanDave1)

90 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Platinum said:

nah when he first came out that was true but now it isnt. hopefully he can get back to form

wasnt a compliment stil

needs to stop going over these dead marshall mathers lp beats

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-4 at 6:53 AM, Kuffir said:

wasnt a compliment stil

needs to stop going over these dead marshall mathers lp beats

lol what songs are you referring to

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2017 at 9:46 AM, Lionel & Dave said:

Hope the first half of that is his next tune cos that will pop with a video

flow was crazy

Standard

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy is proper boring 

i managed to get stormzy of my youtube autoplays now this guy pops up every 5/6 songs

😴😴😴😴😴

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needs to go back to the deep bars tbh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that tequila track. But yeah co sign ice.  he is boring. 

Engineered for those Neo-back packing, New balance wearing, Shoreditch residing, vegan burger eating, only wear foreign club jerseys in my home town spilling, personal blog owning, I go bait places in europe for holidays but make it look exotic on the gram ass niggas 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the thing is , his tone is the same when he's spitting on them deep/lyical tracks  plus these type of single tracks

//

 

anyway 

 

J HUS is Leading the UK, Too much potential,cant wait til he breaks the U.S ,the fisherman track is :Y:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Afroman said:

I like that tequila track. But yeah co sign ice.  he is boring. 

Engineered for those Neo-back packing, New balance wearing, Shoreditch residing, vegan burger eating, only wear foreign club jerseys in my home town spilling, personal blog owning, I go bait places in europe for holidays but make it look exotic on the gram ass niggas 

Jesus man, who hurt you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

J HUS is Leading the UK,

true

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2016 at 11:07 AM, cambridgebanteer said:

J Hus >>>>>>> Dave

:/ this got 3 negs 

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kuffir said:

true

dont underestimate the power of juju j hus TTKK

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

asides from wanna know, i haven't heard a decent song from this fella. he is mediocrity in the truest sense of the word, lyrically and sonically.

seems like any man in grime can go far now if they make a few words rhyme and have a professional aura. more power to the young don tho, milk it while you can.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2017 at 4:45 PM, Axiom said:

asides from wanna know, i haven't heard a decent song from this fella. he is mediocrity in the truest sense of the word, lyrically and sonically.

seems like any man in grime can go far now if they make a few words rhyme and have a professional aura. more power to the young don tho, milk it while you can.

 

he acc has some good metaphors, plays on words etc but his delivery can be subpar so it takes away from the bars a lot. He does have potential but he needs a new producer cos all his songs are sounding samey and he needs to make more gritty songs imo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now