Jump to content
Elementalism

The Dave Thread (@SantanDave1)

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Platinum said:

nah when he first came out that was true but now it isnt. hopefully he can get back to form

wasnt a compliment stil

needs to stop going over these dead marshall mathers lp beats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-4 at 6:53 AM, Kuffir said:

wasnt a compliment stil

needs to stop going over these dead marshall mathers lp beats

lol what songs are you referring to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that tequila track. But yeah co sign ice.  he is boring. 

Engineered for those Neo-back packing, New balance wearing, Shoreditch residing, vegan burger eating, only wear foreign club jerseys in my home town spilling, personal blog owning, I go bait places in europe for holidays but make it look exotic on the gram ass niggas 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the thing is , his tone is the same when he's spitting on them deep/lyical tracks  plus these type of single tracks

//

 

anyway 

 

J HUS is Leading the UK, Too much potential,cant wait til he breaks the U.S ,the fisherman track is :Y:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Afroman said:

I like that tequila track. But yeah co sign ice.  he is boring. 

Engineered for those Neo-back packing, New balance wearing, Shoreditch residing, vegan burger eating, only wear foreign club jerseys in my home town spilling, personal blog owning, I go bait places in europe for holidays but make it look exotic on the gram ass niggas 

Jesus man, who hurt you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

asides from wanna know, i haven't heard a decent song from this fella. he is mediocrity in the truest sense of the word, lyrically and sonically.

seems like any man in grime can go far now if they make a few words rhyme and have a professional aura. more power to the young don tho, milk it while you can.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2017 at 4:45 PM, Axiom said:

asides from wanna know, i haven't heard a decent song from this fella. he is mediocrity in the truest sense of the word, lyrically and sonically.

seems like any man in grime can go far now if they make a few words rhyme and have a professional aura. more power to the young don tho, milk it while you can.

 

he acc has some good metaphors, plays on words etc but his delivery can be subpar so it takes away from the bars a lot. He does have potential but he needs a new producer cos all his songs are sounding samey and he needs to make more gritty songs imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

album is pretty good as far as UK albums go these days, but I can't see myself pulling it up much

congrats to him for the success #1 in the charts is amazing - have any other non-commercial UK rappers hit that high?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...