Did i hear her right?

Kim

I been taking them strong woven type plastic bags since I started using aldi anyway, much more efficient, and they carry more, and they don't easily rip, and I dying end up with 10 plastic bags I'll just end throwing. For small things I have a back pack.

They the most efficient tills on the planet

Making the poor even more poor

Who goes around with plastic bags in there pockets ffs, you got to plan strategically every time you go shopping to not get knocked for paying 5p for a flimsy bit of plastic

Pmsl that it's about the environment, tell that to the people on on there private planes and multiple home about environment

Good thing imo

Just 90% laziness that people don't reuse bags

trust, the laziness is real lol

my bags get used for trash
Cs this.

So the same amount of plastic is gna end up in landfill

I wouldn't use my bags for trash if recycling was properly organised and facilitated across all councils

In my block for paper/card etc we have one household name sized wheely bin for hundreds of people

You happy paying 5p for a piece of plastic that costs a fraction of that and won't do nothing to help the environment but makes those even richer

Next people will say it's good to pay a carbon tax

Why should you get it for free though first of all? You just said it costs.

Second, there's plastic bags thrown all about, when you get 10 free bags for shopping you don't give a shit and will just throw them around, if you have to pay you may think twice about throwing it away, as you'll need to re use it rather than just chuck it and get another.

There's your environmental impact

• Upvote 3