Did i hear her right?

Kim

I'd rather pay 5p or bring my own long life bag then walk around awkwardly lifting 5 of them handle less struggle bags

Taking your shopping to the car in the trolley with shopping in paper bags ain't a struggle and helps the environment by not using plastic bags at all

You might not have a car but still the point stands and you might want to carry it in paper bags rather then spend money on plastic bags that should be free

The fumes and pollution you emmit >>>>> The five recyclable bags you use

Why not get a bus to your nearest supermarket?

I'd rather pay 5p or bring my own long life bag then walk around awkwardly lifting 5 of them handle less struggle bags

Taking your shopping to the car in the trolley with shopping in paper bags ain't a struggle and helps the environment by not using plastic bags at all

You might not have a car but still the point stands and you might want to carry it in paper bags rather then spend money on plastic bags that should be free

Why not ban everyone from using any vehicle and everyone use public transport to help the environment

Where we going with this

Why not ban everyone from using any vehicle and everyone use public transport to help the environment

Where we going with this

They're trolling Mr Thun, ignore it.

Where we going with this

They're trolling Mr Thun, ignore it.

I see them mate

Cant wait for the first high person to see me roll out of sainsburys with my waitrose bags