Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

This is what I do not understand the 'black' people going to these clubs must be aware of this quota system?

My raving hey day was 2000-04 I knew what west end clubs had these quota systems or full stop didnt give black guys entry (Storm, Few down Victoria)

Me and my boys never stepped in those clubs we would go to the clubs in the west end where you didnt get this foolishness where we were accepted (Gas, Sound, Capital Club)

Do these blacks attending this district place have issues themselves about being around to many black people? Because they must be aware of what is going on already this can not be some sort of surprise?

I told you lot many posts ago, they looking a white man come up...

This is what I do not understand the 'black' people going to these clubs must be aware of this quota system?

My raving hey day was 2000-04 I knew what west end clubs had these quota systems or full stop didnt give black guys entry (Storm, Few down Victoria)

Me and my boys never stepped in those clubs we would go to the clubs in the west end where you didnt get this foolishness where we were accepted (Gas, Sound, Capital Club)

Do these blacks attending this district place have issues themselves about being around to many black people? Because they must be aware of what is going on already this can not be some sort of surprise?

I told you lot many posts ago, they looking a white man come up...

So they are boot licking niggers

They get their Nigga wake up call

Now every black must ride?

Fuck these girls, fuck that whole table lifestyle culture 

Cant C/S fuckrys

• Upvote 6

lol f*ck these girls.

They want to change the perception of others through public outrage, but am sorry people are going to think what they want to think you cant change their mindsets.

Their last words should have be f*ck this club and an endorsement for a black owned club.

Black women love white areas too much its their validation of relevance in society. f*cking sad.

Ay?

Reading that Guardian comment article about this and smh at this.  :lol:

Unfortunately it is nothing new – young black ravers have always resorted to tricks in order to gain entry into clubs in central London. “If it’s a guest list event we always change our names,” Miller tells me. “My friend’s last name is Owusu, which is a Ghanaian surname, so we will change it to Smith because they will take one look at the list and know we are black. They will refuse entry before we’ve even got there.

“If you’re refused entry to a club, one trick is to reorganise your party among a group of white women half an hour later. You are almost guaranteed to walk straight through. I guess in this case the misconception that all black people look the same plays in our favour.”

As Miller shares her story with me, I can’t help but draw similarities between her experience and my own. The resemblance is uncanny, from the reject wall where she stood with her party while her friend tried to negotiate entry with the promoter, to the journey home, which feels longer than usual.

Private establishment or no private establishment they are not exempt from the equality act, and it's perfectly fine for people to not like it without starting their own thing.

race relations act ad equality act does not apply to clubs/bars

Why is national security jeopardised in said clubs and bars?