Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

you invited the pagans in

and got what you deserved

even brick lane has remained mostly bengali and other areas full of asians like south hall and brent remain asian in character

but these black ends get colonised by the culture vulture whites who steal your culture and your area and turn into something for them

and then treat you like you don't belong there

all day everyday

this

Actually its not the same at all

If you go to Brixton it is them purely catering for them (they have no interest in the existing culture). Its a lot more complex than what afgoons written. An the post and previous fb posts from the fridge bar owner will give you an idea of that

No one invited the yuppies. Its all part of the regeneration plans that began years before we even saw any change

Is kinda sad Still.

Where has the ends gone?

Dispersed into the croydon/heath and the burbs

I live in the burbs now...seen a couple familiar faces

Equally (took me days to come to terms with it) but i was spat at by a white van man round here

FML

/

For the last yr or more ravin im the ends has been sh*t. sh*t venues, majority women...i keep tellin my friends no. I'm not prepared to pay any money to end up sliding around a church hall with a bunch of cranky women.

Dead vibes

Spat at?

That's fuckin peak

hipster new money sh*t is an epidemic. 

They're taking over leyton, don't know where the f*ck they're all coming from.

i passed thru leyton yesterday and leytonstone

leytonstone has always had whites... but now they seem to be AUTHENTIC PROPER YOUNG FAILY ORIENTATED WHITES (with your odd looking white uni looking types)

but leyton, my god a bag of british looking whites all on the high roads and that

where do they all come from

sheez

even brick lane has remained mostly bengali and other areas full of asians like south hall and brent remain asian in character

but these black ends get colonised by the culture vulture whites who steal your culture and your area and turn into something for them

it was ours first son

wheres all the pie and mash gone ey???

Brixton was always pretty balanced imo. It was fine across the working classes an middle classes. Actual londoners

What you are seeing now is out of towners who NEVER want to actually settle in London

But no one can afford to settle in a half-decent area in London any way. Seems even the middle-aged middle-classes can't justify buying a nice family-sized house without renting it out.

Brixton was always pretty balanced imo. It was fine across the working classes an middle classes. Actual londoners

What you are seeing now is out of towners who NEVER want to actually settle in London

But no one can afford to settle in a half-decent area in London any way. Seems even the middle-aged middle-classes can't justify buying a nice family-sized house without renting it.
Its not about money for them. Even if it was affordable they want to go bk home. Bk to the village or wherever because those places are ultimately better for them

London with its polution, crime and miserable indigens is not where they want to raise their children

Its just a holiday for them but while they are here they want easy access to central and dominance over zone 2. They feel entitled to this over and above anyone else.

I'm jus goin off coversations ive had and overheard with my colleagues over the last 3 years or so.

Those that get married fuck off to some commuter place where its so green blablaeffinbla or ultimately bk from whence they came

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't see the issue

Get there degree, come London and work for a few years. Enjoy the city life, stack then go back home later on.

Thats horrible for a country

All down to ownership.

If you own the property that your shop is in and not renting then how can you be priced out.

Most businesses that our owned by blacks for some reason happen to be salons and barbershops. These barbershops are rented premises. When the landlord(who isn't black) decides to up the rent and you can't afford it hen you have no choice.

Same with homes.