Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

I had interest in the story I stayed opened minded I looked into it (you can see me asking questions in previous pages) and came to my conclusion. I have not said the club was right but their is a clear policy and tone at the club the girls were aware of this and were complicit sending pictures doing the CCTV catwalk. They were rejected and now want to cry about it like I said I would be more understanding if they showed the same anger and disgust when they were swapping pictures.

Have you ever been in a situation where someone was being harsh on you based soley on your race/class? You have then spoken to someone the same race/class as you in this environment, they say its not an issue the person is cool even they see the harsh treatment etc? But when this person does something wrong to aggrieve this other person this is when they finally want to stand up and say its an injustice. 

There are different issues being discussed here TBF

The fact that an establishment has been exposed as discriminating against members of the public

And the fact that these bitches ain't shit

Both in isolation are facts

Regardless of our individual opinions on each point I'm sure we can agree that either point doesn't negate the other

• Upvote 7

Can we all agree that dust discrimination is allowed?

:/ Thats coon talk bro.

Not really tbh.

Can't roll in to elite clubs with dusty Gucci wooly hat and not expect to get turfed at the door.

thats the ting though. bet if some made in chelsea/geordie shore looking white brudda came in a wooly gucci hat he'd be let in over a black don...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can we all agree that dust discrimination is allowed?

:/ Thats coon talk bro.
Not really tbh.

Can't roll in to elite clubs with dusty Gucci wooly hat and not expect to get turfed at the door.

thats the ting though. bet if some made in chelsea/geordie shore looking white brudda came in a wooly gucci hat he'd be let in over a black don...

Then that's not dust discrimination, that's racial

I know the tasha girl through my girls friend.

Apparently the screencap from Facebook was about that lightskin convict in the states that women were creaming themselves over (i think his name was jeremy meeks) so it's likely it was banter, but it was obvious dstrkt were gonna twist it and use it to do whatever damage control they could.

Seriously

how do you work in marketing, earning six figures plus, and yet are so bad at it?

https://instagram.com/p/8Rhd0SOi-l/

@linmeitalks the picture above shows you partying at DSTRKT exactly twelve weeks ago which contradict yourself, I might be getting crossed messages here, so #Dstrkt suddenly became #Racist out of the blue in one night?

I’m sorry but this makes no sense to me, the gentleman and lady next to you in the picture, are they #Caucasian? And does the gentleman appeal to your #Models typo to? Every story has two sides I’m sorry but there is something not too right.

As per discussed with yourself in person last night Tuesday the 29th, outside #DSTRKT you have stated to have an audio conversation as well a video from the club management affirming that afro descendent and coloured people weren’t welcomed at the venue. I was surprise with your allegation as I deal with those individuals on daily basis, the club managers and marketeers aren’t all caucasian and I have never notice it.

I have also notice that you have deleted the picture from your #Instagram profile, is there a particular reason why?

I have been thinking a lot recently and I will not accept/agree to such thing, so I have decided to #fight for your #cause alongside with you.

As soon as you have a solid evidence confirming your allegations/accusations I will #Resign my position as a Marketing Director and will immediately handle notice to the company.

Bear in mind I still have three years left on my contract with DSTRKT. I currently earn a substantial salary, I’m talking “six figures” plus annual bonus.

I’m prepared to give it all as long as you prove your accusations.

It’s time to put an end to this #Racism we #Black #People have been suffering for the past centuries. So do your thing, i will stick to my word which is now more than official and you all here #witnesses.

that is cringe as fuck

Apparently the screencap from Facebook was about that lightskin convict in the states that women were creaming themselves over (i think his name was jeremy meeks) so it's likely it was banter, but it was obvious dstrkt were gonna twist it and use it to do whatever damage control they could.

Meh. There are no excuses for her dumb and divisive comments.

!!

!!

Of course. I'm condoning it at all. I think the girl is a muppet and attention whore. If the progress they have made with this protest and bringing this issue to light falls apart it will be because of her.

• Upvote 1