Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

Why do black girls want to get into clubs where there's no black men???

There are black men in these places.

They want to go to them because they are nice venues with good music. Not every objective is to find a partner

Lol, yeah cos these spots are really great nights out and have a party vibe... Psh, definition of poser raving, where you go to get drawn by a poser with money or a poser fooling you into thinking he has money.

About nice venue, white drapes, LED Starcloth and ambient lighting dont make it a nice venue fam.

!!!!! Spot on. 

This whole protesting to get in a club you are clearly not wanted doesn't sit with me well atooor.

Where is their pride man :/ ?

• Upvote 1

Why do black girls want to get into clubs where there's no black men???

There are black men in these places.

They want to go to them because they are nice venues with good music. Not every objective is to find a partner

Lol, yeah cos these spots are really great nights out and have a party vibe... Psh, definition of poser raving, where you go to get drawn by a poser with money or a poser fooling you into thinking he has money.

About nice venue, white drapes, LED Starcloth and ambient lighting dont make it a nice venue fam.

!!!!! Spot on.

This whole protesting to get in a club you are clearly not wanted doesn't sit with me well atooor.

Where is their pride man :/ ?

Word

• 1 month later...

I went to that club in the summer on a fri like for 45 mins it was some dead oceana type place then on a sat night went to go in again after for some dumb reason leaving a better place in a nicer side of town and got rejected had to tell the bouncer hold on i left a much better place to come here (not my choice).... I was in timbs tbf but it was raining like fuck and only had those had white trainers

Defo not a book a table place lol wtf... Should have just split up and went in 3s in the space of 20 mins but again that place was dead.... Can go up the road for that premium flake

That's fucked

Was there that same night and walked past them

Was a good 30-40 black guys downstairs overall

White guy I was with got turned away for footwear. Four black guys I was with all got in. He changed shoes, came back and got in.

Defo not a race thing at all, few were wearing hats, some that dumb Hipster clothing with those dumb glasses. Some trainers.

They literally tried to walk in 15 man deep through the empty guestlist que with no chicks, nothing.

Do not know what that were thinking. I would've turned them away too.

Mandem still haven't learned to go in 3 at a time and hang back.

Rookies. :lol:

no bitches in sight as well smh

lol with tears begging a man for answers thats looking at your 7 bills table like

GQkOyDp.gif

wgjrwsjog

sj

sgjj

osjgs

jgs

THAT GIF >>>______

HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY :rofl:

Tears.

The disgust. That HHH was hilarious.