Girls too black for DSTRKT / Fridge too black for Brixton

Ephren Taylor

I'm glad these girls have started something, or at lest tried to. It looks cringed from angles but how common is this and how many people just accept it.

start what?

clubs are private establishments. there is no entitlement to get in.

if they don't want you in then theyre permitted to stop you from entering

don't like it? start your own thing rather than whining and crying for acceptance from people who just don't want you there.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Private establishment or no private establishment they are not exempt from the equality act, and it's perfectly fine for people to not like it without starting their own thing.

THIS!!!

They are clearly in breach of the equality act... I hope the licensing dept of the Westminster borough council have been informed..

I honestly can't believe people are like "well that's just the way it is..don't go if you don't like it etc"......I feel sorry for you if you genuinely think like that

Private establishment or no private establishment they are not exempt from the equality act, and it's perfectly fine for people to not like it without starting their own thing.

THIS!!!

They are clearly in breach of the equality act... I hope the licensing dept of the Westminster borough council have been informed..

I honestly can't believe people are like "well that's just the way it is..don't go if you don't like it etc"......I feel sorry for you if you genuinely think like that

Shits embarrassing

Malcolm-X-Facts.jpg

It shouldn't be about "o well I can't get in so I won't go there anyway" .

Everyone should be able to have a choice to go somewhere or not, that decision shouldn't be made for you because of your appearance, race or size.

We live in London in 2015 not Moscow where it's expected and accepted.

Nothing will change unless people make it change

People try talk like racism is a thing of the past and it's just a chip on shoulders now

Events like this provide tangible evidence that this just isn't the case

If they weren't let in because they were black then yeah but if they weren't let in cause they were ugly.........................

this

unfortunately in the eyes of whoever decides the door policy, "dark" chicks and "fat" chicks aren't good looking.

/

I remember walking past that place drunk af

I saw well dressed blacks get in no problem

seconds later I saw a bunch of white guys in blazers who had bought a table get turned away and it all kicked off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3254503/Women-turned-away-London-nightclub-popular-Kim-Kardashian-Jay-Z-dark-overweight.html

Can't believe daily mail comments are more supportive than the some of the comments on here

fucking hell. Comments are on the ball for the first time ever :rofl:

TrevorNorwich, Norwich, United Kingdom, about an hour ago

Why would you go somewhere that can't even spell it's name properly?! The fact they haven't even responded speaks volumes. It's a very sad state of affairs when Chris Brown's casts off is a considered celebrity by anyone in society...

ReplyNew

Pete the Brickie, Site, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago

Hard to believe thet went to a place where a man asked for photos to judge their looks before they were invited to be honest.

I'm glad these girls have started something, or at lest tried to. It looks cringed from angles but how common is this and how many people just accept it.

start what?

clubs are private establishments. there is no entitlement to get in.

don't like it? start your own thing rather than whining and crying for acceptance from people who just don't want you there.

What kinda fucking mentality is this? :/

• Upvote 1

start what?

clubs are private establishments. there is no entitlement to get in.

What kinda f*cking mentality is this? :/

A house one

This is similar to what happen in stockholm

Now you need guestlist for any bar/club and they can only turn you away for being too drunk not adhering to the dress code

Now you need guestlist for any bar/club and they can only turn you away for being too drunk not adhering to the dress code

what happend there?

Are you not in a better position to tell us ?

http://www.zuzeeko.com/2010/01/racial-discrimination-in-night-clubs.html?m=1

what happend there?
Are you not in a better position to tell us ?

http://www.zuzeeko.com/2010/01/racial-discrimination-in-night-clubs.html?m=1

can't say I can relate