UK to build £25m Jamaican prison

Restrictive

You cant say our people are so criminalised and then when challenged talk about semantics

Say what you mean and mean what you say

Own the statements you make

i can take one look at the crime rate and say it tbh but maybe i should of replaced criminalised with institutionalized/ impoverished to be more pc

You cant say our people are so criminalised and then when challenged talk about semantics

i can take one look at the crime rate and say it tbh but maybe i should of replaced criminalised with institutionalized/ impoverished to be more pc

You're wrong at the end of the day

Jog on

You're wrong at the end of the day

Jog on

tell me what im wrong about i said the british are responsible for the majority of the negativity in yard and you've been been moving goal posts ever since

• 2 weeks later...

I don't quite get the constant talk of reparations. Don't get me wrong, it would be morally just for an apologetic nation to offer this but in reality it won't happen.

All the Asian races have moved on from the impact of colonialism. The mentality that you are owed something for the suffering of your forefathers will keep you down. Just keep it moving and excel for your own betterment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1