Yep You Guessed It Another Daemon Display Of Domestic Terrorism

Guest babatundestacks

Country is backwards

Strange scenario. He was making people state their Religions, if they said Christian he shot them in the head, if they refused to say or were not Christian they got shot in the legs.... Said he hated organized Religions but then why only target Christians, and more so how are you a fan of the IRA at the same time.

What you think some kind of logical thought process was applicable here?

Pro gun supporters were booing Obama when he went to meet the victims familes in Oregon.

:/

Good for them

Why should they have there rights revoked because a madman decides to go crazy

Obama is using the incident to try grab there arms but they are smart and can see what he is trying to do so he gets booed and told straight

• Downvote 2

Pro gun supporters were booing Obama when he went to meet the victims familes in Oregon.

Good for them

Obama is using the incident to try grab there arms but they are smart and can see what he is trying to do so he gets booed and told straight

I know you're not that stupid.

Allow it.

Good for them

Any proof Obama is trying to grab their arms or is this just fear and anxiety talking?

Good for them

any proof obama is trying to grab there arms or is this just fear and anxiety talking?

You ain't been watching the news or seen his latest speeches have you

I suggest you do

So we all know Obama say's a lot of shit that doesn't come into fruition. What laws is he trying to pass to take away the 2nd amendment? 

You know full well the NRA has way too much power in the american political lobby for guns to ever be flat out banned.

But what i do see is the rational argument for more regulation.

Are you against more regulation?

He is president of the country so what he says has meaning to it or do you see him as a puppet who has no control

do you remember yes we can? when obama got into office that turned quickly to no you cannot. 

You should research how much political power the koch brothers, NRA and how much they profit from the sale of guns. these corporate lobbies outweigh any political power from the office.

Good for them

Allow it.

That's not really a response to my post

You want to elaborate why it's stupid

He is president of the country so what he says has meaning to it or do you see him as a puppet who has no control

do you remember yes we can? when obama got into office that turned quickly to no you cannot.

You should research how much political power the koch brothers, NRA and how much they profit from the sale of guns. these corporate lobbies outweigh any political power from the office.

I know they have power but my point still stands that Obama wants to restrict there rights which was the discussion but now you have turned it into how much power the nra have

I know they have power but my point still stands that Obama wants to restrict there rights which was the discussion but now you have turned it into how much power the nra have

well it is relevant, in a Obama knowing he is pretty much powerless to these corporate lobbies shuts down any agenda to start with.

But he definitely can push for regulation which is not gun grabbing just like having to get a licence to buy a car is not car grabbing.

Alex Jones is also funded by the NRA and probably the koch brothers everyone has an agenda bro.

well it is relevant, in a Obama knowing he is pretty much powerless to these corporate lobbies shuts down any agenda to start with.

But he definitely can push for regulation which is not gun grabbing just like having to get a licence to buy a car is not car grabbing.

Alex Jones is also funded by the NRA and probably the koch brothers everyone has an agenda bro.

Post up the proof Jones is funded by the nra

Good for them

Allow it.

That's not really a response to my post

You want to elaborate why it's stupid

Because protesting where a group of innocent people got killed by the weapons your for/lax rules for thos weapons, is like going to hiroshima and staging a rally in favour of nuclear weapons.

There's a time and a place to do these things.