Yep You Guessed It Another Daemon Display Of Domestic Terrorism

Guest babatundestacks

Pro gun supporters were booing Obama when he went to meet the victims familes in Oregon.

:/

Good for them

Why should they have there rights revoked because a madman decides to go crazy

Obama is using the incident to try grab there arms but they are smart and can see what he is trying to do so he gets booed and told straight

I know you're not that stupid.

Allow it.

That's not really a response to my post

You want to elaborate why it's stupid

Because protesting where a group of innocent people got killed by the weapons your for, is like going to hiroshima and staging a rally in favour of nuclear weapons.

There's a time and a place to do these things.

That's not really a fair comparison

The public don't own nukes but they own arms

Why should they be targeted to be restricted for what a madman done

They are mostly responsible people wishing to protect themselves, why should they be made to feel guilty be because an unstable person loses it

Pro gun supporters were booing Obama when he went to meet the victims familes in Oregon.

Good for them

Obama is using the incident to try grab there arms but they are smart and can see what he is trying to do so he gets booed and told straight

Allow it.

Because protesting where a group of innocent people got killed by the weapons your for, is like going to hiroshima and staging a rally in favour of nuclear weapons.

They are mostly responsible people wishing to protect themselves, why should they be made to feel guilty be because an unstable person loses it

rules are in place to protect the general public. Why should innocent people die for a right that was made in a completely different world from the one we live in today.

Do you feel like you need a weapon in England to protect yourself?

Good for them

Allow it.

rules are in place to protect the general public. Why should innocent people die for a right that was made in a completely different world from the one we live in today.

Do you feel like you need a weapon in England to protect yourself?

People should be able to protect themselves from tyrannical governments and criminals who threaten there lives

We don't live in a utopian society yet and probably be 100's of years until that time if that ever comes so for the time being humans should be able to protect themselves

jefferson-bear-arms_2.jpg

Alex Jones has a platform, where he spews pro gun talking points.

NRA makes guns.

Info Wars sells them.

It would actually be dumb for the NRA not to invest in Alex Jones

Can you post up the proof though that he is funded by them as you did state that

sorry, i don't have any financial evidence to back it up.

but you can put 1 and 2 together, i mean that's what conspiracy theorist do right?

You're basically saying innocent people dying is worth the right to bear arms on the off case the government turns tyrannical.

cool.

Criminals will get weapons regardless of the law and don't care about innocent lives

Im on about law abiding citizens who have them for protection and retaliate against a criminal when there life is being threatened which means they ain't innocent

Alex Jones has a platform, where he spews pro gun talking points.

NRA makes guns.

Info Wars sells them.

It would actually be dumb for the NRA not to invest in Alex Jones

Can you post up the proof though that he is funded by them as you did state that

sorry, i don't have any financial evidence to back it up.

but you can put 1 and 2 together, i mean that's what conspiracy theorist do right?

You tell me, it's you making up conspiracys

You're basically saying innocent people dying is worth the right to bear arms on the off case the government turns tyrannical.

cool.

Criminals will get weapons regardless of the law and don't care about innocent lives

Im on about law abiding citizens who have them for protection and retaliate against a criminal when there life is being threatened which means they ain't innocent

The people massacring innocent people aren't criminals, they're just warped individuals who probably found access to a gun, easier than access to the correct medical care. There's criminals roaming the uk with guns but nobody feels the need to arm themselves for protection. If you give everyone free/easy access to own a gun then of course you feel the need to own one too because you never know what idiot has one aswell. 

Strange scenario. He was making people state their Religions, if they said Christian he shot them in the head, if they refused to say or were not Christian they got shot in the legs.... Said he hated organized Religions but then why only target Christians, and more so how are you a fan of the IRA at the same time.

What you think some kind of logical thought process was applicable here?

Well doing what anyone would do and get a sense of motive and piece it together.

Switzerland has more guns for it's Citizens than most countries and they have low issues with gun violence, all be it tougher controls compared to America. As for Obamas power being discussed, he's broken the rules and took no notice of his masters when he felt like it. Particularly when he sat down watching proud Americans executed but then decided a deserter who went off to the Taliban was worth negotiating and trading with terrorist/enemies for.