Beating Your Boys Ex

Heero Yuy

Learnt some harsh lessons over the last week or so.

Had to remove one of my best friends of 16 years from my circle, guy knows my dad, his mum and my mum speak..

So shit.

Aaaaahhhh.

Mad.

Ibiza?

Learnt some harsh lessons over the last week or so.

Had to remove one of my best friends of 16 years from my circle, guy knows my dad, his mum and my mum speak..

So sh*t.

Care to elaborate bro?

Basically….

First night I landed in Ibiza I saw my ex (this is the girl who hates house music and swore she’d never go to ibiza), we haven’t spoken to her since we split 7 months ago, it ended very raw and very badly..

She was pissed out of her face telling me she still loves me and what not. I’m in DC10, high as a boeing, trying to get european skank on, while she’s trying to get into me. She asks if I still love her, I’m like nah we’re done. Straight away she tells me she’s been fucking my boy for the last 4 months, this guy is literally to the right of me. I call him, ask him, he denies it… then he pulls me away and tells me they linked up a couple times but nothing happened.

Fastforward….. by the end of the holiday I’ve found out he has been linking her for 4 months, had them both in a room and hammered out the deets. On the same night it all came out at DC10, he went back to her hotel and tried to beat (probably did). This guy knew STUFF about the situation with me and her, intricate and personal information. Used to regularly speak to him about her when I was with her, the breakup, aftermath etc.

16 years friendship gone like that... the killer is that he’s only upset because he got caught. If Ibiza never happened then this would  still be carrying on without my knowledge… probably still is tbf.

I blame myself though, misjudged his character, let the wrong one in.

worse thing is that this guy is also my barber aswell ffs.
  • Upvote 3

I am finding it hard to understand... 

Sounds like you still love her

also

If your done with her why you got a problem with your boy beating if its after you have broken up with her. Further confirms what kind of girl she is...no?

Always suspected she was a loose cannon, so what she’s done hasn’t surprised me, justifies me dropping her in the first place… but yeah things ended very raw between me and her, it wasn’t a pretty breakup. He knew all of this and the fact he didn’t even say he was beating only adds to his guilty conscious.. Like I said he knew stuff about me and that situation, I have no idea what he’s said to her, that was strictly discussed between two friends.

Me personally I wouldn't sever a long friendship over the legalities of whose f*cking who 7 months after we split up

I agree with bad man sounds like u still got feelings bro :lol:

What are you talking about?

That is a big violation

1) His boy now has access to everything he ever told his ex in confidence

2) He doesn't respect Heero from moving to her in the first place

3) They are both liars how will he ever know they wernt fucking while he was still with her. Means she was attracted to him all along

4) Even when he got exposed he still lied to his face

Could carry on and on but I'm sure you get the point

It's not like it was a link

My ex tried to follow one of my boys on insta couple years ago and he called me as soon as he saw it telling me.

In Heeros situation I would have found it hard to not have swung for him. It's nothing to do with feelings, it's the principal. All those years of friendships, all the stuff his boy also knows about him. Nah man

How many girls are out there ffs? Serious chump shit

• Upvote 1

You done the right thing Heero, plenty of p*ssy out there don't need to be going after ex's of close friends.

Probably used stuff you had confided in him to worm his way in.

100%

You got done dirty by both your ex and your boy.

Personally I would feel no way to cut them both off, interesting that he's beating now but she's in your ear..

I can fully breakdown all my friends personalities, i know who would and wouldnt do almost anything in any situation

Id like to praise whoever gave me this power because if i was i heeros situation i defo would have caved mans jaw in

The violation is not that hes beating your ex... Its an ex if man wants to go there cool... Its the way he done it