Beating Your Boys Ex

Heero Yuy

Why is her race even relevant in any of this?

Because guys want to use Heero as a case study for why you shouldn't settle or wife a Wowo.

Like the 2015 wobo is immune for this type of stuff.

Just look at that c biz video posted in the whatever room thread

Dust knows no race

This black girl had someone I know thinking he was her child's dad for 3 years.

Somehow did an initial test and came back positive. Eventually got messy and he had to take it all the way to court for visitation. She comes out and says he's not really his kid, second paternity test comes back saying it's not his, case closed.

This guy took this yute to his nans funeral and everything, was so deep that he doesn't even talk about it..

Things like that is why I don't get involved with the race stuff on here, anybody can get it from anyone, period.

I was gnna mention it

Its only relevent on that i doubt any other race would buy a ticket to ibiza but all women would defo do the same if local

Learnt some harsh lessons over the last week or so.

Had to remove one of my best friends of 16 years from my circle, guy knows my dad, his mum and my mum speak..

So sh*t.

Care to elaborate bro?

Basically….

First night I landed in Ibiza I saw my ex (this is the girl who hates house music and swore she’d never go to ibiza), we haven’t spoken to her since we split 7 months ago, it ended very raw and very badly..

She was pissed out of her face telling me she still loves me and what not. I’m in DC10, high as a boeing, trying to get european skank on, while she’s trying to get into me. She asks if I still love her, I’m like nah we’re done. Straight away she tells me she’s been f*cking my boy for the last 4 months, this guy is literally to the right of me. I call him, ask him, he denies it… then he pulls me away and tells me they linked up a couple times but nothing happened.

Fastforward….. by the end of the holiday I’ve found out he has been linking her for 4 months, had them both in a room and hammered out the deets. On the same night it all came out at DC10, he went back to her hotel and tried to beat (probably did). This guy knew STUFF about the situation with me and her, intricate and personal information. Used to regularly speak to him about her when I was with her, the breakup, aftermath etc.

16 years friendship gone like that... the killer is that he’s only upset because he got caught. If Ibiza never happened then this would still be carrying on without my knowledge… probably still is tbf.

I blame myself though, misjudged his character, let the wrong one in.

worse thing is that this guy is also my barber aswell ffs.

Nahhhhhhhhhh OMG

Fuck that guy tbh that's disgusting

Nothing wrong with smashing your guys ex if they don't have children

Not giving him a live play by play rundown of what he was doing at each stage is booky though

Why you gonna beat your boys ex when there is thousands of next tings out there?

Nothing wrong with smashing your guys ex if they don't have children

Not giving him a live play by play rundown of what he was doing at each stage is booky though

Nahhh there is so much wrong.

There's sooooo much fanny in this world why do I need to beat a girl my boy was in a serious relationship with

• Upvote 2