Beating Your Boys Ex

Heero Yuy

Been saying since I landed on this forum ain't no loyalty between friends when it comes to p*ssy.

Mandem HAVE no boundaries. I don't even care for the woman in question that's tumbleweed. If a man who grew up with you can't talk to you about ANYTHING he's gotta go. Serpent moves.

Girl loved you and is beating your bredrin that tells you can't EVER fight over no female. See them moves there?

I wonder how things wouldve panned out if you had told her you still love her?

Thinking about the alternate outcomes is what makes my disgust sink even further.

If she hadn't have been in ibiza

if she hadn't lost her composure that night and let it slip

I would've still be rolling with the guy till this day, sipping drinks with him on my birthday in a couple of weeks.

smh

Thinking about the alternate outcomes is what makes my disgust sink even further.

I would've still be rolling with the guy till this day, sipping drinks with him on my birthday in a couple of weeks.

smh

Bruv, if you would have even revealed you think she's a decent human she probably wouldn't even have told you and would have probably try beat that night in the club, the guy would just be carrying on

Making me mad

smh

Bruv, if you would have even revealed you think she's a decent human she probably wouldn't even have told you and would have probably try beat that night in the club, the guy would just be carrying on

Making me mad

That's what I think wouldve happened

Guest babatundestacks

His former friend going over to beat his ex and his son's there, I can understand the rage.

In that split second its like man's tryna take your spot, not just tryna slide into your baby's mother but into your sons life aswell. He over reacted but I can see where he's coming from.

Ain't about letting her have the upper hand, now she gonna be walking around shit talking about him, telling the kid his dad ain't shit etc, he just made his own life very very long.

This made me laugh though

Barnes made headlines recently after he told TMZ that he and singer Rihanna were 'just past the crush stage' and Rihanna responded by saying she'd never even met Barnes.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had countless wanks over friends ex's back in the day. Wouldn't beat one of the ex's where it was a violation but not gonna lie there are it a few where it would be grea to get some of that monkey. Personally there ae only 2ex's i'd be bothered about one of my boys beating.

As long as man are straight up about it bros>>>>hoes. If an boys ex put it on me i'd tell him.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...