we want our country back bbc3

Grafter

Take it you man aint seen this.

My guy had bars.

"Im gonna f*ck a turkish girl tonight both of em make them eat eachother out while your wife watches while your in the shop working" hqxjqdjafksgkgsld

malaparido perro :lol: :lol:

/

that guy is going to get weighed in by the turks

/

what would you man do if you were on any of these buses and an ethnic is going in at a muslim like this?

Guest babatundestacks

I Wouldnt do nothing.

Aint my business.

Heard a story of two white guys dragged a girls headscarf off her and poured bear on her.

I would get involved then.

My guy had bars.

"Im gonna f*ck a turkish girl tonight both of em make them eat eachother out while your wife watches while your in the shop working" hqxjqdjafksgkgsld

/

/

what would you man do if you were on any of these buses and an ethnic is going in at a muslim like this?

I wouldnt get involved unless the other person was clearly vulnerable but i find these recent events very weird why are blacks involving themselves in this fukkery like we aint number 2 on the discrimmination list

My guy had bars.

/

/

I wouldnt get involved unless the other person was clearly vulnerable but i find these recent events very weird why are blacks involving themselves in this fukkery like we aint number 2 on the discrimmination list

What only whites can be bigots?

Guest babatundestacks

I Wouldnt do nothing.

Aint my business.

Heard a story of two white guys dragged a girls headscarf off her and poured bear on her.

I would get involved then.

Do you mean you would do nothing?

Yes

Guest babatundestacks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gQHlvwBpso

My guy had bars.

/

/

Point out to me where i said that

My guy had bars.

/

/

Point out to me where i said that

Wasn't referring to you was I?

Why you talking like blacks and Muslims are natural allies?

Thats beyond the point you would'nt find an ethnic dumb enough to get themself arrested over a rant in public against blacks.

Like i said before we have too little clout to be acting up like this this behaviour can only work if your white just dont do it you look extra dumb.

more bollocks

the hate goes BOTH ways

asians do themselves a disservice but saying its our fault its in OUR community

it goes both ways and we as brown people need to f*cking put that out there , the same way blacks put out this 'asians hate black people' nonsense

lol  its not that deep its just typical carribs getting caught up in the cussing thing we do it to eachother its a bad trait