we want our country back bbc3

Grafter

probably just hot head carribs doing what they do

I ignored you the first time

What is your problem with "carribs"?

First we are criminalised now this is typical behaviour. Do you know any caribbean people?

What are you? (Apart from slow)

im carrib myself but its get to a point where Its very hard to defend certain behavior your attitude even on here is proving peoples point cant even argue without dropping in an insult

Many Arabs and some muuslims look down on blacks, it's always been this way

Even the Asian community mostly look down on blacks, it's plain to see and even worse in them countries

Can see why black feel more comfortable around whites as feel more connected then other races and don't try to build up a community where they shut people out, look at other communities where they just set up there own shops and don't intergrate

true but are they dumb enough to embarrass themselves and get arrested for ranting some foul shit about us? thats a question you really have to ask

I'm not happy to sit back and accept or even champion false notions about the nature of my people.

If I'm challenging the rubbish that you are spouting (mainly you by the way) an you find that to be rude then thats your problem entirely. If you are really puttin me on the same level as these random verbal abusers because I wholeheartedly disagree with your lazy opinions then again that's your problem. You are wrong

You are just a self hating apologist and probably not Jamaican. I would guess what you really mean when you talk trash about "carribs" is you are talking about Jamaicans

I'm not happy to sit back and accept or even champion false notions about the nature of my people.

If I'm challenging the rubbish that you are spouting (mainly you by the way) an you find that to be rude then thats your problem entirely. If you are really puttin me on the same level as these random verbal abusers because I wholeheartedly disagree with your lazy opinions then again that's your problem. You are wrong

You are just a self hating apologist and probably not Jamaican. I would guess what you really mean when you talk trash about "carribs" is you are talking about Jamaicans

every stereotype has some truth tbh do better then the false notation will dead off accordingly and yes I am jamaican but that dont mean I cant critise them for trashy behavior the bitch had kids with her ffs

Yh mate i also criticised her because she was wrong. But you're the one talking about this is typical behaviour when it clearly isn't. Im jus tired of your generalisations. Stereotyping yourself gets you no where. This is the way all our interactions go which is why u come across slow

You shouldn't try to appease others by putting your own down. Nobody rates that

• Upvote 1

every stereotype has some truth tbh do better then the false notation will dead off accordingly and yes I am jamaican but that dont mean I cant critise them for trashy behavior the bitch had kids with her ffs

any self hating apologist.

Many Muslims look down on blacks, it's always been this way

All the Asian community mostly look down on blacks, it's plain to see and even worse in them countries

Can see why black feel more comfortable around whites as feel more connected then other races and don't try to build up a community where they shut people out, look at other communities where they just set up there own shops and don't intergrate

Corrected you there Lord Thun.

/

I do think they should be more conservative with regards to who they do business with though.

nah just anti trash son, if the roles were reversed best believe i'll be going in on the asians too.

Funny how you lot dont say sh*t to afghoon but when your own wants to speak up and condemn certain things.....

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...