we want our country back bbc3

Grafter

Guest babatundestacks

more bollocks

the hate goes BOTH ways

asians do themselves a disservice but saying its our fault its in OUR community

it goes both ways and we as brown people need to f*cking put that out there , the same way blacks put out this 'asians hate black people' nonsense

Not that im really bothered with what you guys think of us lets be real the hate doesnt go both ways.

Hes right with what he said

Take it you man aint seen this.

My guy had bars.

"Im gonna f*ck a turkish girl tonight both of em make them eat eachother out while your wife watches while your in the shop working" hqxjqdjafksgkgsld

Just watched this - what a little c*nt who's going about picking on the disabled.

And those idiots laughing - proper deams the lot

I wondered what happened before this guy, and the black woman before, flipped out. They never release that part.

Not defending them at all though

stop making excuses for black ignorance and violence pal

the silence is deafening from di negros

about I wonder what happened before

As I said, I'm not defending them at all. I'm not going to defend anyone who's abusive and disrespectful. I just would like to know what the raucus was all about initially.

I wondered what happened before this guy, and the black woman before, flipped out. They never release that part.

As I said, I'm not defending them at all. I'm not going to defend anyone who's abusive and disrespectful. I just would like to know what the raucus was all about initially.

i think they're just angry with how they're lives turned out. 

Notice how they all had a kid and the other half wasn't there? bet it was probably a kid they didn't want.

i think they're just angry with how they're lives turned out. 

Notice how they all had a kid and the other half wasn't there? bet it was probably a kid they didn't want.

That's probably it. useless people taking out their frustrations on others

In both cases it looks like prams and space were the instigator, you know how people can get heated with the lack of room on a bus. But if you're buying some big ass SUV prams and bringing them on small buses what do you expect?

A mix of that foolishness and I'd agree with general frustration with their lives and you have these incidents kicking off. And now we've seen two we'll probably get one every few days now. 

probably just hot head carribs doing what they do

I ignored you the first time

What is your problem with "carribs"?

First we are criminalised now this is typical behaviour. Do you know any caribbean people?

What are you? (Apart from slow)

• Upvote 2

oh shut up taliban boy.. you lot would only have the courage to do that in bedford or at east where 4000 of you are on standby. c*nt

swear some black people put on the sandy cuffs of Islam just to oppose white dominance, bare dumb.

:lol: :lol:

dissected a man's faith and concluded he's just trying to find ways of expressing hate for the white man

:lol:

listen to yourself bro

thats usually the case though. ignorant eedyats. like say AHHHktuf Ahmed really likes them either. 

probably just hot head carribs doing what they do

I ignored you the first time

What is your problem with "carribs"?

First we are criminalised now this is typical behaviour. Do you know any caribbean people?

What are you? (Apart from slow)

u lot are naturally rude tho

More than most

Deal with it

Not true. That's just your unfortunate experience /perception

We don't piss around skinnin teet with people cos life ain a larf an joke but we arent a bunch of unreasonable racists/zenophobes

• Upvote 2

Many Arabs and some muuslims look down on blacks, it's always been this way

Even the Asian community mostly look down on blacks, it's plain to see and even worse in them countries

Can see why black feel more comfortable around whites as feel more connected then other races and don't try to build up a community where they shut people out, look at other communities where they just set up there own shops and don't intergrate

• Upvote 1