we want our country back bbc3

Grafter

What does this WOBO word mean?

it means woman of black origin m80 :)

any other queries on internet slang just shoot me a pm, happy to help :)

DRPH

Jan, London, about 2 seconds ago

A fight over who wants to be the next baby mama.

Tom M, Manchester, about 2 seconds ago

No doubt there will be an investigation by the local community leaders who will decide it was the police's fault.

Dm comments >>>

:lol:

Fletcher? ??

Nah mate, ain't f*cking have that. He's a right f*cking clown.

Geezers owes my half a lucky 15 winnings. Where is he plotted up these days? Still Denmark hill with his posh tart?

Nahhh me Keith and key gonna have to round rattle his jaw

Slag

Don't worry bout Fletch. Worry about yourself you degenerate fuck. Heard from half caste John that you rang ur missus at 3am last night and threatened to chin her old man n stab him in the neck. You wanna sort that before you sort fletch, you muggy rangers c*nt!!!

Fletcher? ??

Geezers owes my half a lucky 15 winnings. Where is he plotted up these days? Still Denmark hill with his posh tart?

Slag

Don't worry bout Fletch. Worry about yourself you degenerate f*ck. Heard from half caste John that you rang ur missus at 3am last night and threatened to chin her old man n stab him in the neck. You wanna sort that before you sort fletch, you muggy rangers c*nt!!!

Alright pal that's what we re doing yeah?

Let's not forget the only reason u south of the river rats can March with us Is cause I told them to give u a swerve.

If u want it come Grove anytime

My missus can handle herself and u know that

And u owe me shrapnel for 2 savelois don't think I've forgot u Wimbledon c*nt

Fletcher? ??

Slag

Don't worry bout Fletch. Worry about yourself you degenerate f*ck. Heard from half caste John that you rang ur missus at 3am last night and threatened to chin her old man n stab him in the neck. You wanna sort that before you sort fletch, you muggy rangers c*nt!!!
Alright pal that's what we re doing yeah?

Let's not forget the only reason u south of the river rats can March with us Is cause I told them to give u a swerve.

If u want it come Grove anytime

My missus can handle herself and u know that

And u owe me shrapnel for 2 savelois don't think I've forgot u Wimbledon c*nt

I'm high, and reading this shit unfold is fucking baffling. Don't you have each other's numbers? Are you the same person? Vip2 history just has me thinking its Gayle arguing with Gayle.

• Upvote 2

Fletcher? ??

Slag

????? ffs