Rita "I lost my virginity at 14 to a 26 year old and loved it" Ora

Da Luv Doc

bitch is too f*cking sexy. f*ck terry richardson, has the best job ever

Guys a top deev, allegedly likes to have his c*ck out on photoshoots, pressuring younger models into sucking him off while their shooting.

Fashion is a filthy business.

search his name on tumblr

its a madness

bitch is too f*cking sexy. f*ck terry richardson, has the best job ever

Guys a top deev, allegedly likes to have his c*ck out on photoshoots, pressuring younger models into sucking him off while their shooting.

Fashion is a filthy business.

Lol sound like Jay from Inbetweeners

• Upvote 1

Hilker previously told Jezebel that she was uncomfortable with what she was pressured to do at the event. "In one corner there was a literal pile of SG bras and panties and the other was a small table with model release forms. Some stranger immediately grabbed me and whisked me over to the panties pile meanwhile, another person came over to me and shoved a model release form in my face. They had no interest in seeing my I.D. or even asking me any questions. I was being pushed towards the front of the line to go shoot with their panties and a blank model release form in my hands. I hadn't even had time to get undressed to put them on."

fIrsjy.gif

Something about the word panties.

In a 2010 The Gloss article, ex-model Jamie Peck describes a shoot with Richardson where he asked her to remove her tampon so he could play with it. When she refused, he decided to get naked. “Before I could say “whoa, whoa, whoa!” dude was wearing only his tattoos and waggling the biggest d*ck I’d ever seen dangerously close to my unclothed person”.

:lol:  :lol:

fuck sake

In a 2010 The Gloss article, ex-model Jamie Peck describes a shoot with Richardson where he asked her to remove her tampon so he could play with it. When she refused, he decided to get naked. “Before I could say “whoa, whoa, whoa!” dude was wearing only his tattoos and waggling the biggest d*ck I’d ever seen dangerously close to my unclothed person”.

:lol:  :lol:

f*ck sake

man living like these UK tv presenters did in the 70s