NBA 2017-2018

RYDER.

>>>>>>>>>>Thunder

How terrible. What an absolutely terrible terrible chain of events. 3-1 up... How do you not make the finals with 2 of the current top 5 players in the NBA on your roster.

Smh. What a failure. Durant needs to get out. Project OKC is done. 

People are saying Washington cos that's where Durant's from but he already said he ain't going there. He's either going to the Lakers or the Heat, but he'll most likely stay.

OKC just need to get a point guard like Mike Conley who can make good decisions at the end of games, put Westbrook at the 2.

TONIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

My body is ready for this rematch. 

LeBron has been in every final since 2011 I swear? That's actually mad. Still the best in the world don't care 

Curry to show off though.

I'm going super left field and going Harrison Barnes finals MVP lolol. GS win 4-3.

Watching Bron try to score is so, so painful ... offensive game is non existent.

No mid range, no 3, post game is scatty. Reminds me of those guys who were just bigger and faster than everyone and bypassed learning the fundamentals.

When he has the jumper going, it's over. Unstoppable. But he left his talents somewhere man. 

Iguodala's defence is elite though. And the whole Golden State team.... they're ahead of the curve.

Best out of 7 games. The team with the best record in the regular 82-game season gets home-court advantage, meaning they play 4 out of the 7 games at home. The schedule is first two games at the home of the better record, next two at the away team, then back and forth for the next 3, total 7.

12 hours ago, Pro said:

Tbh Draymond deserves that ban proper scumbag he is.

This series ain't going to game 7

3 hours ago, gattsu said:

Dreaming is a propper scumbag, should of held many bans before long long time coming. He's kicked somebody in every game so far from the playoffs  started

Yup. Ban made game 5 interesting though. Cav's might just bring it to game 6 now.

On 11/06/2016 at 7:33 PM, Jam said:

Best out of 7 games. The team with the best record in the regular 82-game season gets home-court advantage, meaning they play 4 out of the 7 games at home. The schedule is first two games at the home of the better record, next two at the away team, then back and forth for the next 3, total 7.

7f15d8eff5246f52b429f1f9fa74-confused-ja

On 11/06/2016 at 4:25 PM, Jam said:

Watching Bron try to score is so, so painful ... offensive game is non existent.

No mid range, no 3, post game is scatty. Reminds me of those guys who were just bigger and faster than everyone and bypassed learning the fundamentals.

When he has the jumper going, it's over. Unstoppable. But he left his talents somewhere man. 

Iguodala's defence is elite though. And the whole Golden State team.... they're ahead of the curve.

Take the defensive player out and... but LeBron with his jumper/perimeter game working is unstoppable. Invincible. Makes him a proper triple threat, arguably the greatest ever triple threat

& I was going nuts at Kyrie yesterday. That boy is the truth.

• Rsonist changed the title to NBA 2017-2018