NBA 2017-2018

RYDER.

Watching this interview is very telling about opposing team strategy regarding LeBron .... pack the paint, limit passing lanes from driving, give him space for jumpers, go under screens. But as he said he just has to trust his jumper more. And when he does it's over. I remember San Antonio in 2013 totally disrespected his jumper it was unbelievable to watch, when he found it it was over. 37 points in game 7, 5 threes and hit that shot over Kawhi. Luckily for Bron he might be the best passer in the league, his impact on the game outside scoring is so strong it mitigates some flaws.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, The Infamous said:

A whole arsenal :lol: 

Have u seen his feeble lay ups and poor defence 

all he does is shoot 3s 

behave, this guys is one of the best finishers around the rim in the nba, and you cant foul him cos he hits the free throws, disgusting handle and makes most of his own shots, gets alot of steals etc

i swear the guys been tearing it up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Agent31 said:

Rumours flying around that Knicks might be in for Dwight Howard as well. 

The draft is on tonight, Rumours saying Lakers wanting to trade D'Angelo Russell to the pelicans for their number 6 pick.

PMSL @ both of these

especially the Russell trade

moving reckless

My draftees to watch next season.

Obviously Ben Simmons and Brandon Ingram. Thought Ingram shoulda been number one but meh. 

Kris Dunn, Buddy Heild, Thon Maker, Skal Labissierre also ones to watch. That Dragon Bender your that went ahead of Dunn Smh. He is not PorzinGod. 

• Rsonist changed the title to NBA 2017-2018