NBA 2017-2018

RYDER.

What does it mean when you have 30 odd % from the field, your opp is at 60+ yet the game is still close?

Thompson whiffing atm. Curry getting his and looking dry.

Warriors will pick up and win this in the 3rd and 4th. Cavs not capitalising.

15 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

turnovers n poor free throws killing the cavs keeping the warriors in it

And that's how you lose the NBA finals. 13pt lead now. CANNOT give this team such a lead at the Oracle.

Madness.

14 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

And that's how you lose the NBA finals. 13pt lead now. CANNOT give this team such a lead at the Oracle.

Madness.

11 points down at halftime but closed the quarter well..i want the cavs to win but its peak

golden state can double that lead in 60 seconds

Klay T on the other hand. Making me sick.

This is a good game though. Brilliant finals.

Cavs mounting a comeback. LeBron and Unc Drew about to explode. Curry and KD pick and roll game needs to be excellent next quarter.

GGs. 

KD35>>>>>

Definitely MvP. Curry shut the haters up played a blinder this series. LeBron and Kyrie just weren't enough but played out their skins. Should be proud of their efforts.

Iggy and Livingston>>>>>>>

Integral bench players. Remind me of Ginobili or Harden at OKC. 

Oakland about to be lit tonight. Roll on June 22nd for this draft then summer league.

Wanda Durant>>>>> 

The real MvP

There is nothing more Lebron coulda done, MVP tbh.

Saying that though, KD's numbers for the series are beastly, he was the difference in the end. Fair play to GSW. they've built their team so well over the last few years that if anybody deserved to be able to add a superstar like him, it's them. Rather them than 80% or so of the rest of the NBA that are just horrible year-in year out. I originally didn't think it would work out for them since they had to give up some of their depth to make it work, but in hindsight I guess since no-one really plays the 5 position anymore, then you're going to be pretty unstoppable with all-NBA players at 1-4 and A. N. Other at center.

Still though, Cleveland threw this away in Game 3.

• Rsonist changed the title to NBA 2017-2018