RYDER.

On 7/23/2017 at 1:05 AM, Kuffir said:

kyrie sees the writing on the wall tbh

he knows lebron is cutting after this year anyway

absolute tears

this nigga had me on the ROPES with his skits during the finals

"You ain't hooping"

• Upvote 1

terrible move that might not be so terrible depending on rose hunger for more, ability to adapt

had both bright and dark spots as a knick last season, seeing him ignore the pass to porzingis in favour of melo made me think he's a d*ckhead as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Madness. No idea how to feel about that. 

I rate Thomas. Better all round PG than Kyrie but Kyrie has the better handle and probably more effective with the shot. However this also doesn't feel to be an improvement to either team. Its like they just stayed where they were.

This won't make the Celtics win the East. It also won't help the Caves win the Chip.

Confusing.

Kyrie a better scorer more complete offensive talent but Thomas runs a team better 

Albeit a team that was constructed for man

Can IT play with LeBron, it's pretty obvious this move had nothing to do with him man loves Boston

Will he be as effective away from Brad Stevens system

There's other questions but cba so ATM I think the Cavs got way better and the Celtics got way worse

Needs to make a return. See how calm man was with the left. The calm dunk. Still has hops.

Loads of teams need a backup PG who can score buckets off the bench and lead the rest of the bench players. Dunno how nobody has signs him yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 07/06/2017 at 8:20 PM, gattsu said:

The thing is man's dad's now given legit stars a reason to go at him extra hard too , he can't even defend college man , guys gonna feel like a child when Kyrie and steph call iso plays on him non stop

43 minutes ago, Rsonist said:

PBev>>>>

Destroyed Lonzo last night

Trust. Beverley was THE WORST ppperson to start his journey against guy is a pest and a bully. Bodied him.

Griffin though >>>>>>

Great game. The pump fake spin move step back 3pter was sick.