Best person to take over the Villa Job?

Strutter_DJ

JJ

A good manager could get a poor team playing well.

Aston Villa need a new structure i.e ( new owner) that is the main issue and until that is addressed this club will continue to flirt with relegation.  

Garde has been linked to the club but i don't think he is what the club needs, someone like Moyes could be perfect for Villa, he would organise and motivate the players and make them a difficult team to beat.

Garde is better then moyes tho

• Upvote 1

Really want Garde, seems to be happening too

I don't fear relegation anymore though, if it is to be then it is to be. It won't be the worst thing that could happen and with the right decisions we could come back stronger.

I think we'll be OK though. The managers that we're after (Garde, Moyes and Rodgers) shows we're still a draw, even if it's just based on the past. Get the right man in long-term and we'll be OK. Everton had a similar spell to this in the 90s, then they got Moyes.

Sherwood was an impact manager brought in to keep us up, this was always a possibility with him. Shame, but he's not ready for top flight management yet.