Wayne Rooney - Enough is Enough

Mame Biram Diouf

this shit goes deep, it's international

was watching an American multi-cast stream from FoxSoccer

read the match thread and see people talking about a Rooney miss

did they show it?

nope, instead I saw Doumbia miss 2 easy chances :lol:

What a player he is. Defies critics time after time, thank you Wayne... Thank you.

Game over.

GGWP

:rofl:

"The manager had reacted in prickly fashion, but his decision to liberate Martial from the left wing and play him up alongside Rooney as a second striker spoke volumes.

Rooney enjoyed the company, dropping deep to set up a chance for Jesse Lingard with a neat reverse ball."

He's gone back to the "playing deep" phase again

:lol:

Herrera said: "He is one of the best players in the world. I try to not read (what the critics say) too much. I try to create my own opinion and my opinion is clear - Wayne Rooney is one of the best."

It's Wayne's world lads, we just live in it.

Who write this :rofl:

Adidas are insane, after that 200mill they chucked at Harden , this?

Rooney’s contract has three parts to it.

The first part is his basic salary. The second part is for image rights. And then there is a ground-breaking ‘third tier’ which relates to Rooney’s “individual sponsorship rights”.

Stretford explains:

Tier three is basically an agreement between Manchester United FC’s sponsorship arm and Wayne Rooney’s own corporate vehicle – Stoneygate – where a joint venture has been formed between the two parties to allow Manchester United to sell all of Wayne’s individual sponsorship rights as well.

For such agreement, they have made a forward guarantee of payments. The exciting part of that is that they are recognised as one of the best sponsorship sales teams in the world.

Sports Pro Media then explain just what massive earning potential Rooney has from the ‘third tier’ of his contract.

Rooney’s new deal means that, every time [Man United] pitches the likes of Aeroflot, Chevrolet, Epson, DHL, or Aon for a team deal, it can dangle a personal endorsement opportunity with Rooney alongside it.

If Manchester United sell beyond the forward payments they have made to Rooney for the rights, there is upside for both club and player. Rooney could well end up earning a lot more than UK£300,000 a week over the next five years.